Unsworth

9 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Were you there? 

If so, what insults did he receive? 

8 minutes ago, daniel said:

Agree regards the complaint, but disagree on the insults being shouted. Where I sit, I heard nothing personal, and nothing that wasn’t true. Obviously can’t comment on every section of the main stand, but for where I am I saw/ heard nothing out of order. 

7 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

He has history for being an apologist

6 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Nah, not the point Dan. 

Don’t blame you for reacting when told to fuck off. 

The point is, saying the it’s not good enough, when it’s not. Shouldn’t get that response. Yes, he’ll be hurting - but suck it up and take it on the chin. It’s part of his job. 

Plenty of personal insults from MSU. Nobody here wouldn't react either to all that shite

He certainly isn’t untouchable, mates with the Royles or not. A relegation really won’t do the business model much good, and it’s still a distinct possibility, we’ve been hanging around the foot of the table for months now and that’s what the board need to take into account. He’s had time and resources and we are still hovering over the cliff edge . We shouldn’t be here now. 

• Like 1

Listen, earlier this season, I know Sheridan was absolutely awful and it was time for him to step aside. Have we got better since then though? I don't understand what kind of football Unsworth wants us to play, but today was just lump it up to Nuttall and Fondop and hope for the best. We don't win the second balls and we have nobody to hold and distribute it in midfield. We've got no flair behind the strikers or on the flanks.  I haven't been impressed with Tollitt for most of the season either. I still think we need a Right Back, a Midfielder who can hold and distribute, and a flair winger. Now Fondop is out for three games, let's see Reid/Abraham. 

I'm sick of turning up before games with that depressing feeling knowing that we're more than likely going to be shit. There's no signs or indication that we're heading in the right direction. Get someone else in and let's try some new ideas to get us out of another relegation battle. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, AnthonyOAFC said:

Listen, earlier this season, I know Sheridan was absolutely awful and it was time for him to step aside. Have we got better since then though? I don't understand what kind of football Unsworth wants us to play, but today was just lump it up to Nuttall and Fondop and hope for the best. We don't win the second balls and we have nobody to hold and distribute it in midfield. We've got no flair behind the strikers or on the flanks.  I haven't been impressed with Tollitt for most of the season either. I still think we need a Right Back, a Midfielder who can hold and distribute, and a flair winger. Now Fondop is out for three games, let's see Reid/Abraham. 

I'm sick of turning up before games with that depressing feeling knowing that we're more than likely going to be shit. There's no signs or indication that we're heading in the right direction. Get someone else in and let's try some new ideas to get us out of another relegation battle. 

I’d bet my right arm if shez had this backing we would be top six no question!

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, AnthonyOAFC said:

I said I would give him the next four games.Thats one gone.We were awful today and I suspect Tuesday will be as bad. This man is clueless. I was so glad Halifax got their winner because at least they tried.Must just say the officials in this league are absolutely appalling. 

2 minutes ago, diggleblue said:

I said I would give him the next four games.Thats one gone.We were awful today and I suspect Tuesday will be as bad. This man is clueless. I was so glad Halifax got their winner because at least they tried.Must just say the officials in this league are absolutely appalling. 

You were glad Halifax got a winner? What an embarrassing post.

1 hour ago, daniel said:

To be fair you lose all credibility when you react, and I did react by using some colourful language myself afterwards if i’m honest, so I won’t be making any complaint. As much as I want him to go the way I see it is 2 people having a bit of a row with emotions running high. He 100% shouldn’t react like that, but if someone was giving me crap at work I can’t say I wouldn’t react. Although on the other, if I was being as shit as he was at work, i’d also have been sacked by now also. 

Good on you, agree 100%

2 hours ago, Gaz_Oafc said:

Probably wouldn't be best pleased fans were giving the manager stick in the first place... He was big on support the team/manager no matter what in his takeover press conference 

That was for a different manager and he soon fucked him off

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Oafc11 said:

It was a 0-0 game he says!! We had chances🤦🏻‍♂️And it doesn’t matter if we play home or away because of the pitch! FFS you really are taking us for mugs you absolute fraud.

He says at halftime we spoke about "tweaking the way we played" bloody he'll no wonder we lost! I would say a bit more than tweaking was required as in the first half we didn't put 2 passes together and didn't have a shot on goal. His post match comments reveal yet again what a tosser he is.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mcfluff1985 said:

A complaint is pathetic as much as I think its time to go. The insults shouted by people warranted that response. 

And his fucking brand of shite, gutless football warranted the insults.
Yes?

If I told a client to "Fuck off" because he or she politely complained my efforts were fruitless, I would be sacked instantly. Football is no different. No complaint will be lodged but the whole thing elevates his total arrogance and his lack of respect for the fans.

He's not going to go, certainly not of his own volition and this toxic relationship with the fans will only fester unless, by some miracle, he pulls off a string of wins and has a personality transplant.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, diggleblue said:

He says at halftime we spoke about "tweaking the way we played" bloody he'll no wonder we lost! I would say a bit more than tweaking was required as in the first half we didn't put 2 passes together and didn't have a shot on goal. His post match comments reveal yet again what a tosser he is.

Should have been telling at least 7 of them to show a bit of life.

Doesn't he say work ethic is a given?

Edited by BP1960

4 minutes ago, Wardie said:

And his fucking brand of shite, gutless football warranted the insults.
Yes?

If I told a client to "Fuck off" because he or she politely complained my efforts were fruitless, I would be sacked instantly. Football is no different. No complaint will be lodged but the whole thing elevates his total arrogance and his lack of respect for the fans.

He's not going to go, certainly not of his own volition and this toxic relationship with the fans will only fester unless, by some miracle, he pulls off a string of wins and has a personality transplant.

Politely complained 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣