MATCH: Torquay United (H) 11/12/22 (Sunday)

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching this as an interested County fan. 

My take is that you've looked the better side so far but it's in spite of Unsworth, not because of him. You have attacking talent - Tolitt in particular - who given space will naturally create chances. Reid has pace and good movement (though isn't a natural finisher). But even when firmly on top (first half), you concede good chances regularly - either because of a lack of confidence or, for me, because you're not well-drilled. 

Torquay came out a different side with the changes at HT and there no reaction. 

7 minutes ago, Hatter said:

Watching this as an interested County fan. 

My take is that you've looked the better side so far but it's in spite of Unsworth, not because of him. You have attacking talent - Tolitt in particular - who given space will naturally create chances. Reid has pace and good movement (though isn't a natural finisher). But even when firmly on top (first half), you concede good chances regularly - either because of a lack of confidence or, for me, because you're not well-drilled. 

Torquay came out a different side with the changes at HT and there no reaction. 

spot on. 

Archived