MATCH: Torquay United (H) 11/12/22 (Sunday)

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

If anyone wants a tip off, the street parking around the ground is only a permit zone from Monday-Saturday...

I'm sure local residents will appreciate that tip and you don't live anywhere near the ground.

25 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

I'm sure local residents will appreciate that tip and you don't live anywhere near the ground.

if you move near a Football ground and then complain in any Football ground related way then you are losely placed just above putin just below blair on the Universal Wanker Scale™️ and rated hot property for upward movement on The Prick Exchange™️ when it opens at Karen O'Clock

42 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Like moving next door to a pub and complaing about noise

I used to go in a pub that had a sign on the inside of the door that said...

Please be considerate to our neighbours when leaving, except for that twat at no. 17

Said twat complained numerous times and got close to putting them out of business 

31 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

I used to go in a pub that had a sign on the inside of the door that said...

Please be considerate to our neighbours when leaving, except for that twat at no. 17

Said twat complained numerous times and got close to putting them out of business 

Isn't the same thing happening with the night and day cafe music venue in manchester? Venue in situ for years. New homes built next door, residents complaining about noise, venue being threatened with closure.

49 minutes ago, boyinthesnow said:

Isn't the same thing happening with the night and day cafe music venue in manchester? Venue in situ for years. New homes built next door, residents complaining about noise, venue being threatened with closure.

It is. 

4 minutes ago, AnthonyOAFC said:

I can't see us winning. I've seen nothing from Unsworth's time here that shows me what his philosophy is and how he wants us to play. Most of our matches have been beyond poor. Please prove me wrong. Please get us playing proper Football, starting today. 

Today may be a tipping point for me, I have been firmly in the "give him time" camp. But if I don't see any signs of improvement then it may be time to re-evaluate. 

Archived