Summer 2023 Player Signing News & Rumours

1 hour ago, Bobledgersheart said:

Probably not but still can't see the point of publicising any interest, real or fanciful.

It's a fans forum, it obviously interested you or you wouldn't have read it and replied.

32 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

It's a fans forum, it obviously interested you or you wouldn't have read it and replied.

If you'd have read my post properly you'd have seen I was replying to LaticsLegend not your original post.

You do seem to be developing a bit of a persecution complex. 

• Like 2

I said earlier that we had 5 signatures ready to come in. 

The 3 permanents are what I was told, the last two haven’t worked out. I believe from my source that we are offering two players plus cash for the Scunthorpe player. Hope and the lad who plays on the wing (Tollitt) apparently. The 5th player will sign this week.

Two loan players already done.

Happy days…

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Lukers1 said:

The 3 permanents are what I was told, the last two haven’t worked out. I believe from my source that we are offering two players plus cash for the Scunthorpe player. Hope and the lad who plays on the wing (Tollitt) apparently. The 5th player will sign this week.

Happy days…

Think there are enough free agents available to avoid paying a fee but if that's who they want then fair dos to DU and the board.

25 minutes ago, Lukers1 said:

Happy days…

Do you know when the two loans will be announced? 

3 minutes ago, Ritchierich said:

Hope and Tollit + cash for a player from Scunthorpe?! He must be some player 🤣

He's better than our current RB. Oh wait, we haven't got one!

DU did say there might have to be some wheeler-dealing so I suppose getting a couple off the wage bill in order to plug a gap in the squad would make sense. 

14 hours ago, Lukers1 said:

Happy days…

Do you mean an extra 5 players or the 3 permanents were Lundstram, Ward & Hobson?

Loan players from EFL?