Summer 2023 Player Signing News & Rumours

15 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

Good player but not sure how different he is to Sheron and Shelton. 

Surely the question is whether he is better?

He was Altrincham’s best player last season and, if we’ve done our research, then he will come in as an improvement on what we’ve got … if he does indeed come in that is 😃

2 hours ago, League one forever said:

He didn’t say that. He was intimating that he’ll be similar type to Sheron and Shelton. As in- grafter. Not the,  look after the ball/link the midfield and attack type. 

At least someone understood 😂 the “good player” at the start was the give away. 

24 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

At least someone understood 😂 the “good player” at the start was the give away. 

But if he is a similar player to the two aforementioned AND is a better player then he will improve the team.

Your original post said he was a ‘good player’ , so I presume that you have seen him play and know what type of midfielder he is? 

My judgement is based on the fact that he won all three player of the year awards - so must be half decent - if he comes in I’ll be happy. 👍

22 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

But if he is a similar player to the two aforementioned AND is a better player then he will improve the team.

Your original post said he was a ‘good player’ , so I presume that you have seen him play and know what type of midfielder he is? 

My judgement is based on the fact that he won all three player of the year awards - so must be half decent - if he comes in I’ll be happy. 👍

Yeah, if he’s a better grafter type than either Sheron or Shelton then happy days. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

Yeah seen him play a fair bit. 

He is better than both Sheron and Shelton but he’s very similar in what he does, albeit he keeps the ball better (not hard when compared to Sheron). 

My point is more, although he will improve the team, I wouldn’t want him over a more ball playing forward thinking midfielder. If we can get both ideal. 

Didn’t he say there’s at least 6 permanent signings coming in? If so, I’d expect a CB, RB, DM, AM, ST and winger, and then top the squad up with some decent EFL loans.

All aboard the #HMSpisstheleague

7 minutes ago, sjk2008 said:

Didn’t he say there’s at least 6 permanent signings coming in? If so, I’d expect a CB, RB, DM, AM, ST and winger, and then top the squad up with some decent EFL loans.

All aboard the #HMSpisstheleague

that's the formula, aye 😁