MATCH: Kidderminster Harriers (A) 26/09/23

Just now, GlossopLatic said:

His frustration comes from.the pedestrianisation of Norwich City Centre

Let's hope we play some Liquid football this second half.

I'm also pretty sure he hasn't been given a team sheet as he's not mentioned any of our players by name once.

And he's on his own.

He's making the best of it, bless him.  And he doesn't have to share the £50 fee with anyone...

6 minutes ago, Londonboy said:

Hope with SaS we just don't sit deep and settle for 1-0.

I'd defo bring Reid on for Nuttall and use his pace as these tire....which they will

Reid for Nuttall doesn't make much sense as these defend really deep do cant get in behind yet. They may push up later in the game. We need to do more with it round the edge of the box

3 minutes ago, Stainrod said:

Stuck with the Sheron & Shelton partnership now which we know is dull, Shelton never makes a forward pass and stands off too much when defending. We desperately need some midfielders in.

Shelton is supposedly box to box…I’ve yet to see any evidence of that. Of the two I would pick Sheron every time!!

2 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Shelton is supposedly box to box…I’ve yet to see any evidence of that. Of the two I would pick Sheron every time!!

Which Thompson did, just that he picked a midfielder who was always at the risk of breaking down due to his recent ammount of game time.