MATCH: Kidderminster Harriers (A) 26/09/23

2 hours ago, sjk2008 said:

Best place to park and suitable near by pubs please chaps?

I’ve read parking is a pain in the arse at the ground and it’s permit holders in the surrounding areas. I have however found parking via a app called “yourparkingspace” where i’ve paid £2 to park in B&Q which is literally 5 mins walk. I’ve used the app loads for away games, and it’s all good. 

12 minutes ago, daniel said:

I’ve read parking is a pain in the arse at the ground and its permit holders in the surrounding areas. I have however found parking via an app called “yourparkingspace” where i’ve paid £2 to park in B&Q which is literally 5 mins walk. I’ve used the app loads for away games, and it’s all good. 

There a pub round there?

2 hours ago, sjk2008 said:

Best place to park and suitable near by pubs please chaps?

See my previous post about parking past the ground down Hoo Rd. Park up there and walk down the hill and you'll see the Viaduct. Not the best pub but the nearest to that side of the ground.

Walk back to the ground and carry on to the King & Castle, Railway Bell etc. K&C is the better one.

Map: https://www.bing.com/maps?osid=9139c9c4-6677-47ae-bbbd-3abe59751df5&cp=52.378209~-2.23756&lvl=14.601658&pi=0&v=2&sV=2&form=S00027

10 minutes ago, daniel said:

I’ve read parking is a pain in the arse at the ground and it’s permit holders in the surrounding areas. I have however found parking via a app called “yourparkingspace” where i’ve paid £2 to park in B&Q which is literally 5 mins walk. I’ve used the app loads for away games, and it’s all good. 

Good luck walking from B&Q in 5 minutes. It might look to be near the ground but it's not.

32 minutes ago, Harriers9 said:

See my previous post about parking past the ground down Hoo Rd. Park up there and walk down the hill and you'll see the Viaduct. Not the best pub but the nearest to that side of the ground.

Walk back to the ground and carry on to the King & Castle, Railway Bell etc. K&C is the better one.

Map: https://www.bing.com/maps?osid=9139c9c4-6677-47ae-bbbd-3abe59751df5&cp=52.378209~-2.23756&lvl=14.601658&pi=0&v=2&sV=2&form=S00027

Good luck walking from B&Q in 5 minutes. It might look to be near the ground but it's not.

Thanks, I’ll give your suggestion a go 1st, and then use B&Q as back up. Only £2 lost if your suggestion still has spaces left.

6 hours ago, nzlatic said:

It is normally under packages. You have to buy a pass for the day, not the individual match. But it looks like the only option at the moment is the monthly domestic. There should be an option for a domestic pass for Sep 26 but it’s not there for some reason. 

Thanks, NZ. I've been on the site today and the link has now appeared, perhaps you have to wait until the day of the match, but I'm grateful for your help.

• Like 1

I was down there for a wedding last year and found a great little bar called the Beer Emporium which was actually owned by a couple from up here who used to live in Saddleworth. They even had a bench from the old Royton Crown Court at the table we were on! 

Edit: just checked and it closed down permanently three weeks ago 🤦‍♂️

Edited by Guy Branston Pickle
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Damian_Thorn said:

Thanks, NZ. I've been on the site today and the link has now appeared, perhaps you have to wait until the day of the match, but I'm grateful for your help.

Bloody hell Damian, not seen you on here in ages. Some of the original posters, Whiteonblue, LookersCarl, Beardy, Lancylad wonder what they are all up to.

45 minutes ago, Lukers1 said:

Bloody hell Damian, not seen you on here in ages. Some of the original posters, Whiteonblue, LookersCarl, Beardy, Lancylad wonder what they are all up to.

TGOBM, granted that was back in the JKLatics days, but he/she had plenty knowledge and quite witty with it. Some were of the opinion it was none other than Alan Hardy given his ITK knowledge, I wasn't so sure myself. I wonder if that person is still alive. 

6 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Why weird?

4th game in 14 days

He needs all the squad?

Gardner will probably break down soon

Lundstrum is ready and we were told he was in contention a couple of games back Nuttall doesn't deserve start after Saturday

Willoughby hasn't had a sniff since he came in and impressed through the middle

Probably forgot some that made me come to that conclusion. 

Edited by yarddog73

5 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

4th game in 14 days

He needs all the squad?

Gardner will probably break down soon

Lundstrum is ready and we were told he was in contention a couple of games back Nuttall doesn't deserve start after Saturday

Willoughby hasn't had a sniff since he came in and impressed through the middle

Probably forgot some that made me come to that conclusion. 

Why fix what isn’t broken?

Lundstram not match fit yet, and they are being extra careful after ward was rushed back and injured himself again.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Littlemoor Lad said:

Way to go S.T

Settled side and more than likely another win to add to the previous two

ei ei ei o up the national league we go 😀

I love a settled side, but a part of me thinks we are pushing Gardner too much, I'm sure the coaching staff know far more than me, I just hope I'm wrong.