MATCH: Kidderminster Harriers (A) 26/09/23

We should be smashing these for another four, awful team. To be fair we've played some of the better teams away from home already and this is about as easy as they come, don't think we'll see Norwood/Nuttall again it has to be one or he other for me. Starting eleven for me would be same as Saturday with two changes - Lundstrum for Gardner who will break down if we don't rest him soon and Willoughby for Nuttall. Easy

• Like 1

1 hour ago, yarddog73 said:

We should be smashing these for another four, awful team. To be fair we've played some of the better teams away from home already and this is about as easy as they come, don't think we'll see Norwood/Nuttall again it has to be one or he other for me. Starting eleven for me would be same as Saturday with two changes - Lundstrum for Gardner who will break down if we don't rest him soon and Willoughby for Nuttall. Easy

stay 442? might aswell hadnt we why mess too much. 

what did u make of Garnder and also Gardners interview? l couldnt see the veiled barbs some saw from Tommo, but they were certainly there from Gardner!!!

4 hours ago, TJ1952 said:

Got my tickets for the game, no on-street parking.

Where the hell do you park if their car park ( £7.50 ) is full ?

Arriving late-ish .

Go past the ground, on your left, and head over a small roundabout then a small bridge. Park after there on the left. Not too far to walk and you won't get a ticket.

• Like 6

28 minutes ago, Harriers9 said:

Go past the ground, on your left, and head over a small roundabout then a small bridge. Park after they’re  on the left. Not too far to walk and you won't get a ticket.

How are your boys playing? I know you haven’t scored many- but what are the performances like? 

1 hour ago, League one forever said:

How are your boys playing? I know you haven’t scored many- but what are the performances like? 

Basically rubbish. We recruited for staying in the Nat Nth and then stupidly got promoted.

We do still have the players to do well at this level but due to the poor results and the managers Plan A and nothing else they lack confidence.

Hopefully it'll all change tomorrow and something will go click in their heads.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Wardie said:

Will Lundstrum be on the bench?
It's like watching a kettle and waiting for it to boil. :D 

I’ve a hunch he may start Lundstram and rest or bench Gardner. Might even start Reid or Willoughby instead of Nuttall for the extra pace away from home. Wouldn’t change too much more though.

Thanks, Joe

I have been on there and followed their instructions, but it just keeps bouncing me around the website. I've watched us live this season, unfortunately, and my history is there but no links to sign up for the Kidderminster game. I'll keep trying though.

1 hour ago, League one forever said:

if their fans forum is correct the manager looks to have built his football philosophy this season on a D unsworth side. they are 5 at back and sit back. Let’s hope hey as we all know how that goes! 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Careca9 said:

if their fans forum is correct the manager looks to have built his football philosophy this season on a D unsworth side. they are 5 at back and sit back. Let’s hope hey as we all know how that goes! 

That would have been a joy to watch if Unsworth was still in charge. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Damian_Thorn said:

Thanks, Joe

I have been on there and followed their instructions, but it just keeps bouncing me around the website. I've watched us live this season, unfortunately, and my history is there but no links to sign up for the Kidderminster game. I'll keep trying though.

It is normally under packages. You have to buy a pass for the day, not the individual match. But it looks like the only option at the moment is the monthly domestic. There should be an option for a domestic pass for Sep 26 but it’s not there for some reason. 

15 hours ago, Longlostfan said:

go one I'll say it in the absence of BP- Jamie Vardy?

I suppose first and foremost its important to say I didn't put all that much effort in - there could be a dozen better. However, what I meant was pedigree entering the league as opposed to after they left it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nzlatic said:

It is normally under packages. You have to buy a pass for the day, not the individual match. But it looks like the only option at the moment is the monthly domestic. There should be an option for a domestic pass for Sep 26 but it’s not there for some reason. 

Hmmm..hope it gets sorted.  Wedding anniversary today.  I've suggested "it'd be better to go out at the weekend" in the hope I can watch all the action from Aggborough tonight....

14 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

don't think we'll see Norwood/Nuttall again it has to be one or he other for me.

It did show a bit of promise early doors, but I take your point. 

Basically Norwood is far better at what Nuttall is in the team for- IE hold up play. He needs a quick one off him. 

Id have Norwood/Reid or Norwood/ Kurt. 

Nuttall the first to come in if Norwood is injured. 

26 minutes ago, JoeP said:

Hmmm..hope it gets sorted.  Wedding anniversary today.  I've suggested "it'd be better to go out at the weekend" in the hope I can watch all the action from Aggborough tonight....

Ha, unfortunately for me my wife sees straight through me when I try any of that business!!

Am driving up to it tonight though so will miss out on the joys of NLTV.

25 minutes ago, League one forever said:

It did show a bit of promise early doors, but I take your point. 

Basically Norwood is far better at what Nuttall is in the team for- IE hold up play. He needs a quick one off him. 

Id have Norwood/Reid or Norwood/ Kurt. 

Nuttall the first to come in if Norwood is injured. 

Nuttall had a great game against York but was off the pace a bit against Oxford. Beauty of our squad is we have some really good options up front so I’ll be happy with whoever gets picked alongside Norwood tonight (probably except Fondop).

8 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

Nuttall had a great game against York but was off the pace a bit against Oxford. Beauty of our squad is we have some really good options up front so I’ll be happy with whoever gets picked alongside Norwood tonight (probably except Fondop).

I’d be happy with Fondop to be honest, those two would rough a defence up no end.