MATCH: Kidderminster Harriers (A) 26/09/23

24 minutes ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

I mean the football is great and all and I hope we do well and win.

But more importantly...do they still sell that £4 Cottage Pie?  Best football food I've ever had.

I don’t believe they do anymore. Sure I read it somewhere. 

Anyone watch the Kidderminster gaffer's post match interview after their loss at Eastleigh on Saturday? Looked wracked with self-doubt about the belief in his team to me. If any match looked like low-hanging fruit to me, it's this!

Cue Kidderminster 2, Latics 0! 😂

1 hour ago, Hemel latic said:

Undoubtedly a side in poor form, if not a poor side per se. But worth noting they have only lost one game at home, all other games have been drawn. Any away win is a good win, particularly as it would be our first of the season. 

Conversely, they've only scored once at home in that time and we've arguably the best-pedigree striker the league has ever seen and a team who've scored 6 in two games.  No fucking about, no worrying about them scoring - get at them, get a couple and hope their heads drop from having that "we'll never get two" feeling.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Careca9 said:

The table suggests they are a weak side but our away form has been awful. hoping we keep a front foot style and our quality up top should mean we get at least a point. Predicting 2-1 latics 

Away form under Unsworth, not Thompson, that has yet to be seen but the indicators are looking positive.
Norwood should terrorise their defence and when Reid comes on, he should rip them a new one.

I know, it's football. :D 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Wardie said:

Away form under Unsworth, not Thompson, that has yet to be seen but the indicators are looking positive.
Norwood should terrorise their defence and when Reid comes on, he should rip them a new one.

I know, it's football. :D 

And isn't it good to be going into a game and feeling like we will win, been a long time coming. 

• Like 1

After two fairly straightforward home challenges, I’m looking forward to see how we set up away from home.

Will we carryon taking the game to the opposition?
Will Thommo call on the speed of Reid in preference to Nuttall?

Will Lundstram get near the match day  squad?

Will we get our first away victory?

l just want everybody to start gettin Billy Big Bollocks again. that away following at gateshead on TV was embarrassing after we showed up so well/badly on our previous TV showings.

sounds like theres a few heading to this, especially for a tuesday. at only two hours away from lots of us wherever we are l can see why..

8 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

After two fairly straightforward home challenges, I’m looking forward to see how we set up away from home.

Will we carryon taking the game to the opposition?has to be yes
Will Thommo call on the speed of Reid in preference to Nuttall?hmm thats a good question or even Kurt.

last tues was first time lve seen Norwood in the flesh for us and l forgot how much he reminds me of Wayne Rooney, l can't believe he's playin for us. it's not essential to start Nuttall to have a prescence. l'm going to go with a preference for Nutall but only just and it's great that we can make these changes.

Will Lundstram get near the match day  squad? l'm so relieved he isnt coming in as the saviour, he might have pulled it off but it wouldnt have been fair. really lookin forward to seeing him in this set up.

Will we get our first away victory?

less than 48hrs til KO so l can only answer yes.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, daniel said:

I don’t believe they do anymore. Sure I read it somewhere. 

Think the chap who was responsible for the pies passed away.

There'll be no repeat of the pies available in 2012/2013, I don't think.  The best pies ever, bar the one I brought on Camden Market once...