MATCH: Kidderminster Harriers (A) 26/09/23

Amazing what a difference having someone on the touchline who can actually read the game and make the right changes makes. That was an Unsworth style performance, but under him we'd have made no changes and inevitably lost.

Great subs from Thompson, both made a massive difference 

3 out of 3. Gerrin

• Like 6

You could see the hand of the manager in that game….came out much sharper after half time and then he made the double switch up front which gave us the legs to win the game as well as defend from the front as Nuttall and Norwood tired.

Tommo has gone back to basics, at this level, and with the squad we have, that is all we need (well, + a decent midfielder or two)

Textbook away performance.  Not pretty, but better than under you-know-who in every way.

We look dangerous going forward, knock it about well (and not in our own 6 yard box) and are solid at the back.

Hobson an absolute signing.

Stick with Thommo until it starts to go South, I reckon..

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JoeP said:

Textbook away performance.  Not pretty, but better than under you-know-who in every way.

We look dangerous going forward, knock it about well (and not in our own 6 yard box) and are solid at the back.

Hobson an absolute signing.

Stick with Thommo until it starts to go South, I reckon..

It's not doing his chances any harm, I still think I'd probably look to someone with experience of getting out of this league but can't knock what he's done so far.

6 minutes ago, Wardie said:

Why? The less points they get, the better.

Getting ahead of myself but I'm not concerned about Dale but it would take 2 off Chesterfield. I hadn't clocked they had only dropped 5 points so far.

Not be be. Chesterfield steam on.

Edited by Longlostfan