MATCH: AFC Fylde (A) 24/10/23

Just now, Wardie said:

"Very worrying evening for the football club."

What??

GK, you only seem surface when we are losing. Your post is a rash over exaggeration and you know it  but you appear to revel in the bad results, which is exactly what this is. It's football. you win, you lose, you draw.  Get over it.

We are the mighty Oldham.
Yeah, right.

If being pasted by the league's supposedly worst team doesn't warrant being worried then I'm lost.

Well that's Sheltons last game surely.

Poor management keeping him on when it's obvious to anyone he's not the answer.

I hope Mellon tells it as we saw it.

Cheque book out Frank for several players with some dynamism or this lot will be down at the bottom again soon.

Edited by BP1960
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Well that's Sheltons last game surely.

Poor management keeping him on when it's obvious to anyone he's not the answer.

I hope Mellon tells it as we saw it.

Cheque book out Frank for several players with some dynamism or this lot will be down at the bottom again soon.

Maybe Mellon gave Shelton the opportunity and he has failed, so should be his last game. New players are needed, we all know that and hopefully Mellon has his targets. I honestly cannot see Latics near the bottom again this season. Mid table, yes.

Wow. Never saw that coming. A big downside for me is that (yes already) some people are sowing seeds of doubt regarding the management! Heard several comments along the lines of "Should have kept ST and Redders until the end of the season etc."

Now, putting aside for one minute your views on the way ST/Redders were treated after steadying the ship, it's just ludicrous to be questioning the new management team. That said, if Shelton ever starts again in an Oldham shirt....

• Like 2