Norwood

2 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

I’m not sure that many doubted his talent - but it’s also fair to say that the Norwood we have seen in the last two games is the Norwood we expected to see from the off.

Most would agree that It has taken him a while to settle in.

There are two major factors in his recent form - playing under Micky Mellon and playing alongside Mikey Fondop.

And like it or not, his body language did show that he was frustrated. Contrast that to last night and his MotM interview - he is finally enjoying his football at Latics and long may it continue.😃

its totally Unsworths fault. ridiculous to assemble such a squad and play it like he did.

on reflection lm glad he didnt stay on board for a full orbit around the sun.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

not been in here couldnt handle the abdolute drivell that was being spouted.

l'll say again l am honoured to have him here. him and Raglan are absolute standouts first and second on the team sheet every week for me. l'll not say that anymore bc even Ant from PJ and Duncan can see it.

actually Shaun Hobson..

12 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

McGahey into CM?

He’s become a fantastic problem. 

For me it’s Hobson and one other at centre half. Or he could obviously play in a 3. 

Centre mid - Lundy and Sheron have been quality and I don’t think he’s got the engine to play in a two. So if he does come into midfield it’s to sit in front of the back four. 

43 minutes ago, League one forever said:

For me it’s Hobson and one other at centre half. Or he could obviously play in a 3. 

Centre mid - Lundy and Sheron have been quality and I don’t think he’s got the engine to play in a two. So if he does come into midfield it’s to sit in front of the back four. 

He's done this before, McGahey. Played well for a few matches before eventually reverting to type. Hobson and Raglan the way forward...

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

He's done this before, McGahey. Played well for a few matches before eventually reverting to type. Hobson and Raglan the way forward...

Drop him if/when his form falls off then. Til then he's earned his place.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, League one forever said:

Hudson

Freeman

Chaz

Hobson

Ker Ching

Gardner

McGahey (C)

Lundstrum

Fondop/Ward

Rooney

Hope/Green

from that base u can easy go 442, 451, 352 fluidly and also tactically

4 hours ago, Bluemood said:

I’ve a feeling Kitchin may be suspended on Sat for 5th booking last night !!

Think 1 or 2 others maybe walking a tight line , Norwood for one.

I think Kitching is Ok, as 1 booking was in the fa cup and I don’t think that counts in league games anymore. Thats how I interpreted it when I googled it. 
Norwood has already served a ban for 5 bookings, so unless he’s close to 10 I don’t think he’s in immediate danger yet.