MATCH: Mickleover F.C (H) 09/12/23 - FA Trophy 3rd Round πŸ†

• Bender changed the title to MATCH: Mickleover F.C (H) 09/12/23 - FA Trophy 3rd Round πŸ†
1 hour ago, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

Is that former Latic loanee Leon Clarke who's their 'new signing who is cup-tied'?

Β 

We've got away with that one if it is!Β πŸ˜…

Yep, played in an earlier round so is cup tied. You knew he would score if eligible for play.

Anyone remotely showing any signs of fatigue or injuries should be rested. For the busy Christmas and new year period of fixtures and we need fresh legs going into that.

Β 

I'd like to see Kurt Willoughby start this one give him a full 90 minutes to show what he's capable of. Norwood should be given the week off. Also perhaps a chance for any of the young players a go possibly.

Edited by GlossopLatic

19 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Anyone remotely showing any signs of fatigue or injuries should be rested. For the busy Christmas and new year period of fixtures and we need fresh legs going into that.

Β 

I'd like to see Kurt Willoughby start this one give him a full 90 minutes to show what he's capable of. Norwood should be given the week off. Also perhaps a chance for any of the young players a go possibly.

shouldnt really be any fatigue

46 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

14/1 to win it. Promotion doesn't look especially likely at the moment. Go for this!

I agree, we haven't exactly had much in the way of success in recent years. If we do win the competition we might need some WD40 to get the trophy cabinet open (if we still have one?!).

28 minutes ago, Worcester Owl said:

I agree, we haven't exactly had much in the way of success in recent years. If we do win the competition we might need some WD40 to get the trophy cabinet open (if we still have one?!).

Probably got a combination lock on it and Big Gordon was the only one who knew the code

14 hours ago, Longlostfan said:

They know more about our team than I do, that's for sure.

Β 

14 hours ago, rudemedic said:

Nice but quite a lot of factual inaccuracies.

So much so that I'd have absolutely no clue about a single one of these.Β 

Β 

2 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

it was actually so thorough that l got bored half way thruough it!!!

But then to be fair I got as far as Magnus and gave up.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, L1onheartNew said:

Is there any commentary/streaming?

Β 

I refuse to pay to listen to clowny mcclowncommentary on account that the end of my tether is no longer in my line of sight.

Β 

l cant believe people pay for it and l'm perplexed they can make it through the match. top bloke and all that but come on Latics lets move on a bit can we? this season even tried approaching it like comedy along with VAR and l'm now back watching the Prem because its funny as fuck!!!

watch Latics on teletext instead.