MATCH: Mickleover F.C (H) 09/12/23 - FA Trophy 3rd Round 🏆

Just checked the score, lol.

The club should fold and become a community complex really. 

Seriously, what is the point if you can’t give Micklrover Rovers, or whatever they’re bloody called, a go.

Bring some money into the town and erase the curse of the club. We are perennial losers and will never achieve anything, ever, again.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GKing521 said:

Seriously, what is the point if you can’t give Micklrover Rovers, or whatever they’re bloody called, a go.

Bring some money into the town and erase the curse of the club. We are perennial losers and will never achieve anything, ever, again.

Merry Christmas 

• Like 1

It’s been a really bad performance so far. Very similar to a lot of our poor league performances. You have to credit Mickelover, their passing and movement has been good to watch. We can’t get near them. When we do get it, it’s either aimless balls forward that don’t stick, shit passes backwards or fancy Dan Gardner giving it away.

Hogan is playing right back and every time they switch play quickly down his side, he’s getting rinsed. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GKing521 said:

You coming on here crying about the state of the changing rooms in the community complex wouldn't have the same ring to it though?

Just now, Sloshed Joe said:

It’s been a really bad performance so far. Very similar to a lot of our poor league performances. You have to credit Mickelover, their passing and movement has been good to watch. We can’t get near them. When we do get it, it’s either aimless balls forward that don’t stick, shit passes backwards or fancy Dan Gardner giving it away.

Hogan is playing right back and every time they switch play quickly down his side, he’s getting rinsed. 

How the actual fuck we havnt sorted the right back situation is and continues to be a disgrace 

• Like 3

Absolutely fucking awful, played off the park the majority of that half and our lads look like they've just met this morning.

So many players out of position.

Keeper is shite

Hogan - been roasted for 45 minutes

Mcghahey - back to his old useless self

Gardner - giving it away at will

Green - I'd say the tin man in the Wizard of Oz had more heart

Hope - limited and no wide man

Norwood - nothing going right for him

Sheron - couldn't pass piss

Fondop been okay and Kitching probably the only 7/10.

Fucking shocking and worrying in equal measure we can't match up to these.

Got four centrehalfs on the pitch now as well which is fucking stupid and shows the lack of talent we have at the club.

Wind behind and a Mellon rocket might see a change in the second half but that was frankly an embarrassment to the football club.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sloshed Joe said:

Christ. 

Can’t wait for Solihull. 

7 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Agreed. 

Least of our problems…inadequacy all over the pitch. It’s now abundantly clear the current squad is nowhere near good enough for promotion this season and if we don’t strengthen sufficiently next season too!!

6 minutes ago, GKing521 said:

And to you! I hope everyone here has a wonderful holiday.

Why do you support the club ?

Like I have called you out on previously. If you are the ginger haired bloke, shouting as you were walking out the Maidenhead ground last season, then you really are a strange character and should give supporting Oldham up. 

4 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

Like I have called you out on previously. If you are the ginger haired bloke, shouting as you were walking out the Maidenhead ground last season, then you really are a strange character and should give supporting Oldham up. 

Nothing wrong with having all sorts of people in the fan base - 'diversity' and all that, y'know?

There aren't enough nutcases around in football grounds these days in my opinion.

10 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

I have literally wished you a merry christmas and now you’re being terribly unseasonal and rude.

This is about the 5th time you’ve mentioned such luscious locks . You can always dye yours if you feel so inclined.

Let it go, or we can have a pint.

I support Oldham for a multitude of reasons but the fact we constantly redefine the definition of shit every Saturday actually makes me want to fall out of love with the sport all together.

14 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

@JoeP , could that have been you...?😂

• Like 1