MATCH: Mickleover F.C (H) 09/12/23 - FA Trophy 3rd Round πŸ†

12 minutes ago, GKing521 said:

I have literally wished you a merry christmas and now you’re being terribly unseasonal and rude.

Β 

This is about the 5th time you’ve mentioned such luscious locks . You can always dye yours if you feel so inclined.

Β 

Let it go, or we can have a pint.

Β 

I support Oldham for a multitude of reasons but the fact we constantly redefine the definition of shit every Saturday actually makes me want to fall out of love with the sport all together.

Β 

Β 

Just to be clear, I’m ginger myself πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.Β 
Β 

Simply pointing out your views seem so extreme on the negative side, to the point it looks unhealthy for you to support us. It makes me question if you even do. That’s all.Β 

1 minute ago, LightDN123 said:

Just to be clear, I’m ginger myself πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.Β 
Β 

Simply pointing out your views seem so extreme on the negative side, to the point it looks unhealthy for you to support us. It makes me question if you even do. That’s all.Β 

Sounds like projection to me.Β 

Β 

If you’re London based DM me. Let’s do the next Southern one together and then you can hear my points in person.

• Like 1

Just now, GKing521 said:

Sounds like projection to me.Β 

Β 

If you’re London based DM me. Let’s do the next Southern one together and then you can hear my points in person.

Last London based games I did were Bromley, Maidenhead and Southend, I am still recovering.Β 
Β 

Will let you know the next one I do.Β 

Why isn't it working?

Β 

I maintain that if we'd have stuck with Shez with his "rubbish" signings we'd be in a no worse position now.Β  In fact if Shez had been given a fraction of the budget Unsworth had, we'd be better placed.

Β 

An appointment made in good faith, but Unsworth is looking like an expensively calamitous mistake even more by every game.

Β 

I'd sack off the "stats" and "recruitment" department and let Mellon set-up a good old-fashioned scouting network.Β  I can't see how the way we're doing recruitment at this level will work.Β  The players within our remit will be too inconsistent....Β Β 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, JoeP said:

Why isn't it working?

Β 

I maintain that if we'd have stuck with Shez with his "rubbish" signings we'd be in a no worse position now.Β  In fact if Shez had been given a fraction of the budget Unsworth had, we'd be better placed.

Β 

An appointment made in good faith, but Unsworth is looking like an expensively calamitous mistake even more by every game.

Β 

I'd sack off the "stats" and "recruitment" department and let Mellon set-up a good old-fashioned scouting network.Β  I can't see how the way we're doing recruitment at this level will work.Β  The players within our remit will be too inconsistent....Β Β 

I didn’t go today so can’t really comment but I will anyway πŸ˜‚.Β 
I fully agree, this crop of players consistently show us why they aren’t taking us anywhere beyond where we are. Really hope Mellon can make his stamp with a few signings soon.Β 

• Like 1