MATCH: Mickleover F.C (H) 09/12/23 - FA Trophy 3rd Round πŸ†

2 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

Same start at home as Penney and Dunn

Like I say as bad as I've seen, getting beat all over the pitch by teams a couple of divisions below or fighting relegation.

Β 

I made excuses for them against Ebbsfleet, today they were just shit. No excuses.

Just now, yarddog73 said:

Like I say as bad as I've seen, getting beat all over the pitch by teams a couple of divisions below or fighting relegation.

Β 

I made excuses for them against Ebbsfleet, today they were just shit. No excuses.

Our home form is poor.Β 
Β 

Our away form is good.Β 
Β 

I fancy us next week.Β 

13 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Norwood's body language was a disgrace, if that had been Nuttall he'd have been slated on umpteen pages of this forum.

Β 

Β 

Ah, come on.Β  It's always useful to have someone in the team who - when the chips are down - blatantly thinks his team-mates are rubbish and he's made a mistake coming here.Β  He's top-scorer, don't you know...

1 hour ago, JoeP said:

Some teams in our league did come a cropper to (even) lower league teams today, to be fair.Β  York lost to Nantwich and Peterborough Sports used the penalty knowledge we gave them last season to knock out Dagenham and Redbridge..

Bishop's Stortford knocked Ebbsfleet outΒ 

38 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Bishop's Stortford knocked Ebbsfleet outΒ 

Chesterfield made 9 changes. 3 Academy players started, 3 more came off the bench. And they beat Southport 6-1.

Think we are a million miles away from their situation.

Β 

1 hour ago, JoeP said:

Β 

Ah, come on.Β  It's always useful to have someone in the team who - when the chips are down - blatantly thinks his team-mates are rubbish and he's made a mistake coming here.Β  He's top-scorer, don't you know...

Β 

So ok to amble around and look disinterested. Aren't some of hisΒ goalsΒ  from penalties?

Edited by BP1960

32 minutes ago, IanMarshall's Mullet said:

Mellon - "we've got a lot of work to do" over and over but also " we've got a good keeper".

Β 

Β 

Β 

He keeps repeating a lot of work meeds to be done, but the building programme seems to be crumbling to dust.

19 minutes ago, Boyyou said:

Chesterfield made 9 changes. 3 Academy players started, 3 more came off the bench. And they beat Southport 6-1.

Think we are a million miles away from their situation.

Β 

Β 

James Berry had a field day.