MATCH: Dorking Wanderers (A) 06/01/24

17 minutes ago, peanuts2 said:

commentry on bbc surrey via bbc sounds https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/67857306

They are no good to me. They are either 10-15 secs ahead of NLTV or 5 seconds behind which is worse.

I got the Southend game more or less synced by pausing the vision; but as we got smashed, I haven't bothered since.

18 hours ago, Boroblue said:

Not sure about that, albeit I’m not a frequent visitor to the site.

The packages page has this info on it:

Welcome to the home of National League TV.

Here you can find the packages available to you in your region. Due to rules around UEFA's Article 48 matches that kick-off on a Saturday at 3pm are not available for broadcast domestically and these fixtures will only be available to fans based internationally.

👍Yep, though I could never get the Sat games although I have a VPN that puts me in the Southern States of America. 

However I am not getting my usual knock back so it looks like things could be ok.

12 minutes ago, pcassist said:

Is it me or is the picture poor again. Same as last year, clean the camera lens.

It is the same as last year. Complained to NLTV and the camera man tries to clean the lens. Seems to be slowly clearing from the right hand side as if there's moisture in the camera. 

5 minutes ago, pcassist said:

It is the same as last year. Complained to NLTV and the camera man tries to clean the lens. Seems to be slowly clearing from the right hand side as if there's moisture in the camera. 

Yes. As you say, exactly the same as last year. Cameraman doesn’t seem to understand the problem is inside the lens and not outside. Constantly trying to clean it now. 

Just now, oafc1955 said:

Norwood should have at least two already!

Three.

Dorking fucking awful, only a matter of time. Sheron, McGahey and Lundstrum pretty limited though so it's harder than it should be.