MATCH: Hendon (H) 13/01/24

1 minute ago, JoeP said:

He is our best midfielder on his day. I think injuries are taking their toll, unfortunately. 

Not sure it's as simple as just sacking him off and giving his wage to someone else..

He’s really isn’t. He hides. He points. The one decent forward pass he MIGHT do every now and then doesn’t cancel the rest out.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

He’s really isn’t. He hides. He points. The one decent forward pass he MIGHT do every now and then doesn’t cancel the rest out.

Potentially Conlon aside, we don't have anyone better..

Just now, kowenicki said:

that’s exactly what it is! 😂😂😂

Meh, sounded like you wanted to "get rid" immediately. You can't do that. I'm happy for him to see out his contract and leave with our best wishes... because he's our best midfielder...

Just now, JoeP said:

Meh, sounded like you wanted to "get rid" immediately. You can't do that. I'm happy for him to see out his contract and leave with our best wishes... because he's our best midfielder...

You are happy to see him leave because he’s our best midfielder? 

3 minutes ago, JoeP said:

because he's our best midfielder...

You cannot possibly make that statement based on his contribution since his return to the club…. He’s hardly played more than 2 games in a row!!!

I've no way of following this game either through video or audio media, but from the comments here it doesn't look great. This competition is surely a golden opportunity for the club to grab some sort of glory for the season, assuming (as seems likely) that we won't be exiting this league in 2024. So you'd assume that Mellon would be putting out a line up that could demolish this opposition.

Is that the case? Are Norwood and Fondop on the field?

Edit: I'm assuming from the latest posts that we're losing....