MATCH: Kidderminster Harriers (H) 24/02/24 - Frank's Homecoming

Don't for the love of god put in a low energy half hearted piss poor performance where we spend the game playing a few sideways balls with no movement ahead of us before someone launches it out for a goal kick as Kidderminster sit 10 men behind the ball and for us to lose to a set piece. Not tomorrow of all days.

High energy high tempo pass the ball quickly and lots of people making runs and when we lose the ball put the press on straight away to win it back. Their defence shouldn't get a moments peace.

Edited by GlossopLatic

Kick off delayed until 3.50pm cos Mr Rothwell is on his 4th rendition of "My Way."

As for the football, Kidderminster are shit and Phil Brown is shit. We'll win comfortably. And everyone can stick their "typical Latics" nonsense up their arse...

• Like 6

Won 4, drawn 1, lost 1 under Brown. 9 goals for, but 7 of those came in 2 games. An early goal for us will be absolutely huge if we can get it and should see us kick on. If we don't it'll be a nervy, scrappy battle right to the end.

2 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

everton, libpool and city all been in town since then

I've got a memory that Everton didn't sell out, although the capacity may have been higher.  My fault; I watched it in a hotel bar in Kildare.

Just now, Dave_Og said:

I've got a memory that Everton didn't sell out, although the capacity may have been higher.  My fault; I watched it in a hotel bar in Kildare.

there was a restriction on Latics fans in the Jimmy Frizz bc it got a bit nawty against libpool. but everturn defo would have sold out 2700 as prem league fans with a rare chance at £20. or £25 if Corney dared. probably did, can't remember!

5 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

there was a restriction on Latics fans in the Jimmy Frizz bc it got a bit nawty against libpool. but everturn defo would have sold out 2700 as prem league fans with a rare chance at £20. or £25 if Corney dared. probably did, can't remember!

Sky Sports says attendance was 9,473.  I recall at the time being rather surprised.  V Liverpool, given as 10,295.  V City , 2005 - 13.171.  V Grimsby 2004, 13,007

Edited by Dave_Og

8 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Still very odd that we had 800 less against Everton after beating Liverpool

Liverpool fans in the home end might have had an impact we were also on tv plus generally averaging 3-4000 as their was an apathy around at the time as we were going nowhere.

10 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

it was us that couldnt sell

Can't really imagine who would be there to see us beat Liverpool but decide not to bother going t see Everton in the next round.  Oh well, ancient history. Tomorrow's more important now.

9 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Can't really imagine who would be there to see us beat Liverpool but decide not to bother going t see Everton in the next round.  Oh well, ancient history. Tomorrow's more important now.

Erm...Liverpool fans (who were all over the home ends).

2 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Kick off delayed until 3.50pm cos Mr Rothwell is on his 4th rendition of "My Way."

As for the football, Kidderminster are shit and Phil Brown is shit. We'll win comfortably. And everyone can stick their "typical Latics" nonsense up their arse...

I beg you, please edit that out !!!!