MATCH: Kidderminster Harriers (H) 24/02/24 - Frank's Homecoming

Just now, League one forever said:

I don’t understand Lundstram full stop. 

I watched him numerous times now and I still can’t see what he offers. 

Hard to disagree. For all the stick Shelton got, I think Lundstram has been worse. 

Absolute shower of shit.

What are they doing on the training pitch, it appears absolutely fucking nothing.

Sheron should of been pulled after 20 minutes, only pass he's found all afternoon was over 50 yards back to Hudson from a corner, he's embarrassing himself.

Hudson fucking awful again.

About seven defensive players on the pitch yet one of their lad strolls all the way up the pitch without so much of a challenge and pea rolls it in to the bottom corner, shithouses.

Lundstrum fucking useless wherever he plays.

Almost unforgivable with that crowd in churning shit out like that, they can all fuck off for me.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, doctor evil said:

Sheron should go, we don't need somebody to run about sometimes making tackles who offers nothing on the ball and doesn't know how to find space to receive the ball. So easy for the opposition, stick a man on conlon and press the cb's, we panic and end up hoofing it. They've barely had to get out of 2nd gear....

Someone else who can spot an easy flaw in our side. We will never consistently be good with this bloke in CM. 

Just now, nzlatic said:

We have 3 midfielders but when the cbs have it none of them come looking for the ball. But then when it goes direct to the strikers the midfielders are nowhere to be seen. Very strange. 

Spot on NZ. 

I don’t mind sitting deep, absorbing pressure etc. BUT- you must them attack as a team with intent. We look completely lost, and/or devoid of any pattern in possession. 

6 minutes ago, doctor evil said:

Sheron should go, we don't need somebody to run about sometimes making tackles who offers nothing on the ball and doesn't know how to find space to receive the ball. So easy for the opposition, stick a man on conlon and press the cb's, we panic and end up hoofing it. They've barely had to get out of 2nd gear....

That pass back to the keeper when everyone was up for the corner was pure class .

5 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Spot on NZ. 

I don’t mind sitting deep, absorbing pressure etc. BUT- you must them attack as a team with intent. We look completely lost, and/or devoid of any pattern in possession. 

Exactly. It’s why formations aren’t the be all and end all. 352 works fine if the intent is right. 

6 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Absolute shower of shit.

What are they doing on the training pitch, it appears absolutely fucking nothing.

Sheron should of been pulled after 20 minutes, only pass he's found all afternoon was over 50 yards back to Hudson from a corner, he's embarrassing himself.

Hudson fucking awful again.

About seven defensive players on the pitch yet one of their lad strolls all the way up the pitch without so much of a challenge and pea rolls it in to the bottom corner, shithouses.

Lundstrum fucking useless wherever he plays.

Almost unforgivable with that crowd in churning shit out like that, they can all fuck off for me.

Good job he wasn’t pulled eh?! 😉