Micky Mellon Sack Watch

Mellon out? It's a serious question that needs to be raised. It is totally and utterly inexcusable what has happened today. They've let the fans, the chairman, and the town down.

We've just been rolled by a dog and duck outfit.

You can forget Wembley.

10 minutes ago, GKing521 said:

Mellon out? It's a serious question that needs to be raised. It is totally and utterly inexcusable what has happened today. They've let the fans, the chairman, and the town down.

You can forget Wembley.

🙄

• Like 2

I don't want him out I want him to play an attacking brand of football, not defensive minded hoofball.

What we have seen at home is totally unacceptable and the board should let him know in no uncertain terms on Monday morning.

MMs big problem he seems like an ostrich with his head in the sand.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, GKing521 said:

You can forget Wembley.

It really isn't.

• Like 2

Just now, BP1960 said:

I don't want him out I want him to play an attacking brand of football, not defensive minded hoofball.

What we have seen at home is totally unacceptable and the board should let him know in no uncertain terms on Monday morning.

I'm not desperate for an attacking brand of football, but I do want a clear and effective strategy of how we're going to win matches.  It's not happened enough so far.

That said, the idea of sacking a manager who has a league record of W10 D4 L5 is laughably stupid.

Agree that they‘ve let people down there today, and MM and the players deserve whats coming their way, but to say he should be sacked is nonsense. 
Regardless of league position that squad needs a major overhaul, especially in Midfield. Conlon was good on debut and last Saturday, but has largely been awful in the other games. Hammond has looked good in 1 game and a raffle winner the rest. Sheron is hit and miss, absolutely woeful today and Lundstram has been a disaster of a signing and needs replacing. We simply don’t have any midfielder on the books who can create and dominate a game, and it’s been that way for years. 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

We simply cannot do that with the players that we have available.

It's not a fucking switch that you can flick on or off.

Your solution is play youth.

They are not good enough for this or any level.

You are 73. You keep telling us.

Grow up.

If I get banned/blocked, so be it.

I am tired of this shit.

It's as bad, if not worse than our home performances.

Edited by L1onheartNew
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, L1onheartNew said:

We simply cannot do that with the players that we have available.

It's not a fucking switch that you can flick on or off.

Your solution is play youth.

They are not good enough for this or any level.

You are 73. You keep telling us.

Grow up.

If I get banned/blocked, so be it.

I am tired of this shit.

I couldn't care less what you think, I've predicted these home performances game after game.

I've also told you of a youth MM refuses to play despite being one of the best prospects I've ever seen who is likely headed for a top flight club before he even gets a game here.

If you find these home displays satisfactory and happy to watch the same every time it's you who needs to grow up.

Edited by BP1960

Just now, BP1960 said:

I couldn't care less what you think, I've predicted these home performances  game after game.

I've also told you of a youth MM refuses to play despite being one of the best prospects I've ever seen who is likely headed for a top flight club before he even gets a game here.

If you find these home displays satisfactory and happy to watch the same every time it's you who needs to grow up.

I give up.

7 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Should we be pointing the finger at the coach Brabin as it looks like the team don't know how to pass a ball, show movement or run with the ball.

Maybe MM ought to look at him?

Out of curiosity why do you mention Brabin after every defeat but never after a win? We’ve won a lot more than we’ve lost under MM. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nzlatic said:

Out of curiosity why do you mention Brabin after every defeat but never after a win? We’ve won a lot more than we’ve lost under MM. 

Because he's the coach who's supposed to set the pattern of play with the players, and all I can see 

is hoofball. 

So just what goes on in training?

9 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Hope so.

Can you seriously validate everything you post or are you living vicariously on your previous glories?

At the end of the day, the majority of these players are inherited.

Mellon/Brabin have already improved them to the point of them punching above their weight. 

We are in the playoffs. Attractive attacking football can wait.

We lost today. We were poor.

Get over it.

Edited by L1onheartNew

1 minute ago, BP1960 said:

Because he's the coach who's supposed to set the pattern of play with the players, and all I can see 

is hoofball. 

So just what goes on in training?

Is he? 

57 minutes ago, GKing521 said:

You can forget Wembley.

Just f@@@ off

• Like 3