Season tickets early bird discount

2 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Very reasonable in my opinion. Despite a recent downturn in overall form and let's call it mixed home form I've every intention of getting one.

Season Tickets 2024/25

Good for you, I won't be with the hike in prices. I was debating anyway but that's made my mind up for me. What's the justification for the rise?.

Just now, yarddog73 said:

Good for you, I won't be with the hike in prices. I was debating anyway but that's made my mind up for me. What's the justification for the rise?.

The fact that they were the cheapest in the league by some distance. They will still be cheaper than most.

4 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Just shy of £14 a game it works out at still, which I think is still reasonable. 
I do think the £25 pay on the day is a bit steep mind. 

Just now, oafc1955 said:

The fact that they were the cheapest in the league by some distance. They will still be cheaper than most.

Were they though?, I was debating for next season already but I think I'll revert back to POTD and then I don't feel obliged to go.

Just now, Can Neil Redfearn Do It said:

Not exactly mega money is it, how much were they last season..?

About 280 early and 350 after the deadline.

It's not a huge rise but one I feel isn't justified.

Just now, yarddog73 said:

Were they though?, I was debating for next season already but I think I'll revert back to POTD and then I don't feel obliged to go.

They were definitely amongst the cheapest last season, and still will be. 

6 minutes ago, disjointed said:

I will renew, even though I've only been to 9 home games this season. My thanks to Frank. 

Same here but I’m not happy at having to move seat to accommodate 100 club members!

15 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

I wasn't asking for plaudits. Having a season ticket means I'm paying for 16 games if I was to buy in advance and 13 if bought on the day. So I can miss a good chunk of games and still be better off. 

Don't forget we won't have EFL parachute money next season so we have quite a shortfall in income to make up. 

I also think that we will be more competitive next season than this. I'm trusting the process.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, GlossopLatic said:

I wasn't asking for plaudits. Having a season ticket means I'm paying for 16 games if I was to buy in advance and 13 if bought on the day. So I can miss a good chunk of games and still be better off. 

Don't forget we won't have EFL parachute money next season so we have quite a shortfall in income to make up. 

I also think that we will be more competitive next season than this. I'm trusting the process.

They work for some people but not for me on this occasion, fans have a choice and I've bought them in the past to guarantee away tickets but I'm not too fussed about that anymore. Plus I'd also like to see what changes are made to the playing squad before I decide. 

Cost me £18 for concessionary at Halifax - and similar at other away games this season - so our £15 POTD next season will certainly be among the cheapest again. Season ticket obviously makes it even better value. Just hope our summer recruitment justifies the outlay! 

They've called it about right. It's always going to be difficult to market another season in the Conference. £11-£12 per match for getting to most or all home matches is decent value still, despite the obtuse negative naysayers who just can't resist piling on.

• Like 3

Be good to see those NOT committing keeping quiet when there are questions being asked about the cost of the squad next season. Those buying a season ticket are contributing to the running of the club and backing Frank and co, and ‘buy’ the right to comment.

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, JED said:

Be good to see those NOT committing keeping quiet when there are questions being asked about the cost of the squad next season. Those buying a season ticket are contributing to the running of the club and backing Frank and co, and ‘buy’ the right to comment.

Your season ticket buys you a season ticket not a superior right- 😂

Season ticket is important money over the summer, but it doesn’t fund everything over the course of the season. That’s where match day and POTD revenue comes in. 

I’ve spent more this season by POTD, than people paid for their season tickets. So by your rationale- I deserve  a bigger say than you because I’ve financially made a bigger contribution. . . 

Or maybe we should realise it’s each to their own, no fan is better than the other and each individual does what works for them. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, JED said:

They've pissed enough money up the wall already to be honest, I don't think they need to worry about my three ton the amount they've spunked away since Frank came in. They are paying Alex Reid about 4 or 5 full price season tickets worth a week to sit at home on his arse for the next 60 weeks. That's around 300 paying customers just on that alone.

13 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

They've pissed enough money up the wall already to be honest, I don't think they need to worry about my three ton the amount they've spunked away since Frank came in. They are paying Alex Reid about 4 or 5 full price season tickets worth a week to sit at home on his arse for the next 60 weeks. That's around 300 paying customers just on that alone.

But are you saying that Reid must be included in the match day squad because of his wage, and to hell with MM’s commendable desire to enforce discipline? What’s the alternative?

58 minutes ago, JED said:

I find that an outrageous view, and I speak as somebody who often wishes that critics of the club/team would “keep quiet”! 
Everybody who attends a match contributes to the running of the club, and the POTD supporter’s money is as good as the season ticket holder’s.

• Like 1