Dale (home) rearranged

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taking a glance at the Championship relegation scrap is exciting viewing. Bottom 5 consists of Rotherham, Leeds, Blackpool, Wigan and Millwall. Some cracking aways in that lot, and a couple we haven't visited for a good few years. Hope Millwall do their usual cockroach routine.

If Bristol, Swindon and MK go up from this league and Gillingham, Crawley, Yeovil and Colchester or Orient go down it'll be like playing in a regional league with so few Southern sides...

Hang on, it's bad enough for us exiles as it is!!

Yep, just looking at the weather....so could be match off eh

Provably will be due to the areas surrounding the ground, you can't have hundreds of fans sliding down a Sheepfoot Lane ice rink resulting in spending over 4 hours in A&E and missing the match. In addition it would ruin the governments new waiting time target (on second thoughts that's a good reason for match on).

Edited by BP1960

Hopefully the referee will show some common sense. They could (on the whole, sorry OASIS and those who live far away) wait till 6pm to call it off, with us being 6 miles apart and all. So there's a whole day to get ourselves in order.

More likely that they'll call it off at 11am because of a fine layer of snow though....

Provably will be due to the areas surrounding the ground, you can't have hundreds of fans sliding down a Sheepfoot Lane ice rink resulting in spending over 4 hours in A&E and missing the match. In addition it would ruin the governments new waiting time target (on second thoughts that's a good reason for match on).

Yippee slippy curry time, however your right at my age I would be at the top of Sheepfoot lane and deliberately sitting on my arse inching my way down....I'd best set off now.

Or I could get my snow boots on and put those rubber ice picks on them.

Think we have two games on hand on most now. Good thing or bad thing?