Transfer Rumours

1 minute ago, UsedtobeWozzer said:

But to be guilty of money laundering the money being laundered, by definition, must be dirty in the first place. I may have missed it but is there some allegation that the L’s are some sort of criminal overlords? Their judgement of footballing talent is undoubtedly criminal but why is their wealth, whatever it is, dirty? 

There's bits and bobs being said - not a subject that should be being discussed on a forum at all. It's just quite amusing reading some of the stuff from the "barrack room lawyers" on here.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, UsedtobeWozzer said:

But to be guilty of money laundering the money being laundered, by definition, must be dirty in the first place. I may have missed it but is there some allegation that the L’s are some sort of criminal overlords? Their judgement of footballing talent is undoubtedly criminal but why is their wealth, whatever it is, dirty? 

People don’t always launder their own money. 

Ive known the lad for years who told myself and have no reason to doubt him. He has been correct on quite a lot of stuff before. People moan that others who know inside info dont pass it on and when it is passed on they do anything to doubt its authenticity . Toxic this board, no wonder nobody posts here anymore.

3 minutes ago, 4froale said:

Ive known the lad for years who told myself and have no reason to doubt him. He has been correct on quite a lot of stuff before. People moan that others who know inside info dont pass it on and when it is passed on they do anything to doubt its authenticity . Toxic this board, no wonder nobody posts here anymore.

who told *me*

1 hour ago, HarryBosch said:

No.

I have started suggesting people lean on bars rather than forming queues at them.

I fucking hate that, do you? 

Drives me mental. Queues are for the post oe. The whole point of me being 6'4'' is so that I can get served quicker than shortarses. 

1 minute ago, Dave_Og said:

Drives me mental. Queues are for the post oe. The whole point of me being 6'4'' is so that I can get served quicker than shortarses. 

That's fine. 

Just remember that my elbows are the same height as your bollocks. 

43 minutes ago, rosa said:

That's fine. 

Just remember that my elbows are the same height as your bollocks. 

Ah, but you're a lady. I'd be buying the drinks while you'd be relaxing on a comfy chair. 

You must be very short though as I'm getting quite old and my bollocks dangle down to just above knee level these days. 

Archived