Transfer Rumours

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/13/2019 at 7:21 PM, lookersstandandy said:

I’ll buy almost all that argument.... the things still irk me are.... are we pedalling the 3rd brother’s players in order to earn him/his business some money in the hope of finding a genuine decent one to milk for more cash.... and/or, are we paying shite like Maouche & the likes £4K a week through the books but he’s not seeing it all for a professional contract no fooker else would give him.... other than that, as you were.

alledgedly he is money laundering. How on earth would players like maouche get a 4k a week contract. He pays a percentage back to AL as do certain other players and in return gets in the team all the time earning an appearence bonus. 

Edit - this is what i have been told and is not an accusation from myself.

8 minutes ago, 4froale said:

he is money laundering. From someone i know inside the club. How on earth would players like maouche get a 4k a week contract. He pays a percentage back to AL as do certain other players and in return gets in the team all the time earning an appearence bonus.

If this was reported to the relevant authorities, it should be easy enough for them to prove.

14 minutes ago, 4froale said:

he is money laundering. From someone i know inside the club. How on earth would players like maouche get a 4k a week contract. He pays a percentage back to AL as do certain other players and in return gets in the team all the time earning an appearence bonus.

yeah Im sure someone money laundering has included it in the monthly staff bulletin 🙄

13 minutes ago, 4froale said:

You forgot the word allegedly must have got missed in your edit 😜

16 minutes ago, 4froale said:

That’s an odd definition of money laundering. 

17 minutes ago, 4froale said:

Bold claim. 

What percentage?   Sounds like a very inefficient, clumsy and curious method of ‘money laundering’ to me.  Do you know what money laundering is? 

20 minutes ago, 4froale said:

OWTB Fact. It must be true.

4 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Bold claim. 

What percentage?   Sounds like a very inefficient, clumsy and curious method of ‘money laundering’ to me.  Do you know what money laundering is? 

Not DAZ? 😂

Ground Staff

Head Groundsman: Paul Flynn
Grounds Assistants: Warren Caine & Daniel Doherty
Apprentice Grounds Assistant: Dean Pickering Jnr

Maintenence: Jason Pheasey
Cleaning Operatives: Andrew Ingham, Cecilia Taylor, Julie Hilton & Chris Rimmer
Laundry: Rose Stewart

Better pack your suitcase Rose, you've been rumbled.

1 hour ago, kowenicki said:

Bold claim. 

I’m not saying it’s happening but that’s one of the ways you would launder money. The players could even be paid their portion out of the clean money coming into the club. £1k a week to the player, £3k back to the agency. The tax on it would be the part that you’d be willing to write off. 

2 hours ago, WLYOWD said:

You forgot the word allegedly must have got missed in your edit 😜

I can't find the original post, the user must have deleted it in panic...bit late after it's already been quoted...however, his statement of 'fact' is truly ridiculous and somebody in the club, if that is his source, is treading a fine line. I imagine one report of suspected money laundering would be enough to cause immense problems for the Lemsagams.

4 minutes ago, Wardie said:

I can't find the original post, the user must have deleted it in panic...bit late after it's already been quoted...however, his statement of 'fact' is truly ridiculous and somebody in the club, if that is his source, is treading a fine line. I imagine one report of suspected money laundering would be enough to cause immense problems for the Lemsagams.

It's still there, but edited.

2 hours ago, jorvik_latic said:

I’m not saying it’s happening but that’s one of the ways you would launder money.  

Correct Jorvik.

It's somewhat ironic that those sarcastically saying "do you know what money laundering is?", clearly don't understand the many varied ways that money laundering can work!

P.S. I repeat again, I do not think it is happening at Latics.

6 minutes ago, wiseowl said:

Correct Jorvik.

It's somewhat ironic that those sarcastically saying "do you know what money laundering is?", clearly don't understand the many varied ways that money laundering can work!

P.S. I repeat again, I do not think it is happening at Latics.

But to be guilty of money laundering the money being laundered, by definition, must be dirty in the first place. I may have missed it but is there some allegation that the L’s are some sort of criminal overlords? Their judgement of footballing talent is undoubtedly criminal but why is their wealth, whatever it is, dirty? 

Archived