Maidstone (A)

Surely this is the perfect game to play with Lang & Surridge?  We're comfortably the better side and with the likes of Maouche in midfield, it'd make more sense to play balls for Lang & Surridge to run on to rather than Miller to hold up.

I'd also rest Taylor and play Dummigan (and switch Hunt to LB).

Iversen

Dummigan - Clarke - Edmundson - Hunt

Branger - Missilou - Maouche - Nepomuceno

Lang - Surridge

2 hours ago, rvlatic said:

Never heard of this one.....

Maidstone United FC (First Team) v Oldham Athletic FC (First Team)
FA Cup    
Referee: Young, Alan
Assistant Referee: Cooper, Nicholas
Assistant Referee: Farrell, Conor
Fourth Official: O'Donnell, Christopher

Might have a chance with a ref who played for us back in the 1970s 😉

39 minutes ago, sjk2008 said:

Surely this is the perfect game to play with Lang & Surridge?  We're comfortably the better side and with the likes of Maouche in midfield, it'd make more sense to play balls for Lang & Surridge to run on to rather than Miller to hold up.

Iversen

Lang - Surridge

Votre midfield est tres bien 

40 minutes ago, sjk2008 said:

Iversen

Lang - Surridge

Play Miller second half and 90 in week in u23 comp then he will be banned after that.

1 hour ago, sjk2008 said:

Iversen

Lang - Surridge

Looks like Missilou will miss the game he has reached 5 yellow cards

1 hour ago, oafcshuck said:

Would I be correct in saying that during season 1993/1994, Oldham were in the Premier League and Maidstone started their first season in Kent County League division 4?

Maybe, but as a reformed club so a grey area.  I watched them when I lived not far from there earlier than that vs Sheffield United in an FA Cup game

7 hours ago, rudemedic said:

He is on a season long loan, so he really should be available. If he isn't then it gives some credence to the rumours that Bournemouth are going to curtail his loan in January. 

Miller should be available as FA cup suspensions are considered separate this season. 

He can only be recalled if it is either written into the contract (we don't know if it is or not), or both clubs agree. I guess the latter is used when a player isn't working out.  

11 minutes ago, al_bro said:

He can only be recalled if it is either written into the contract (we don't know if it is or not), or both clubs agree. I guess the latter is used when a player isn't working out.  

I’d imagine he will be here all season, makes no sense to go back and I can’t see Bournemouth selling him or anyone bidding either.

4 hours ago, oafcshuck said:

Would I be correct in saying that during season 1993/1994, Oldham were in the Premier League and Maidstone started their first season in Kent County League division 4?

Yes. Just as identically asked by Nigel at the bottom of this page.

http://maidstoneunitedfc.proboards.com/thread/8003/home?page=3

Shez hates plagiarism.

1 hour ago, al_bro said:

I have been worried about Bournemouth selling him.  Hopefully with the cautious way FB is getting him back into game shape we can see him start at Maidstone and get back to running at defenders and getting on the score sheet.

4 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

Anyone now of any coaches going not leaving so early as 6am?

Official is 8 most the others are 6 but not many seats remaining, train goes at a decent hour but it's costing a small fortune, heard Sully will take the car but wants 100 a head - only kidding :grin:

5 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

In which minute do we think Cassidy will complete his hat-trick?    Accoriding to Wiki he played ten games for us;  it was more than that wasn't it??

Don’t think so he was injured for a while played a few, saw he was shit, then he was dropped 

1 hour ago, Dave_Og said:

In which minute do we think Cassidy will complete his hat-trick?    Accoriding to Wiki he played ten games for us;  it was more than that wasn't it??

Yep. According to Soccerbase, which is usually a lot more accurate, he started 8 league games, and was a sub in 13 more. Started in 1 FA cup game. Started in 2 League Cup games, and a sub in 1 more. 

25 in total. 

"Jake is different to what we have got. The supporters know the strikers we have and Jake offers something different. He is a finisher, has a very good physical presence and can hold up the play and link with the midfield so we are delighted he has joined."

Classic Dazzler.