Maidstone (A)

1 hour ago, Longlostfan said:

Handy timing I think the cutoff date for a suspension for 5 cards was yesterday, it now takes 10 until sometime in March. 

Only our long list of crocks a problem.

Apparently the cut off was after 19 league games, (Tranmere), not end of the month.

Edited by rudemedic

1 minute ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Jack Williams the one who represented England? 

Yes. Will become our youngest ever player if he gets on, aged 15 years, 6 months, 16 days! He couldn't travel with the rest of the team yesterday, he had to come down after he did his Maths Mock GCSE at school! :D

16 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Branger for O'Grady with Lang up top but I suspect Bunn won't play it just in case it works. 

I often agree with a lot of what you say, but that's just plain daft. Unless it was said with tongue firmly implanted in cheek, of course.

13 minutes ago, Simpo said:

Yes. Will become our youngest ever player if he gets on, aged 15 years, 6 months, 16 days! He couldn't travel with the rest of the team yesterday, he had to come down after he did his Maths Mock GCSE at school! :D

Brilliant. Surely gotta bring him on even if for last kick

18 minutes ago, Simpo said:

And the youngest to play in the cup Apparently 

28 minutes ago, Simpo said:

That is brilliant. 

15 minutes ago, josh_latics said:

Coral. All you have to do is have money in your account. 

Is having a bet on the game enough? I just created an account, deposited a fiver and bet on the game? Am I going to have to deposited another fiver now? Currently stream is unavailable but could be because it hasn’t started yet 

Edited by daniel