Tranmere Rovers (h)

Wild to make enforced changes tonight?

"There's a couple that are struggling with flu and have been off so we might be a little bit lightweight for the game in terms of numbers, but again I'm happy with the squad and looking forward to the tough test ahead."

Let’s hope that it’s none of the starting XI from Saturday...🤔 

Edited by TheBigDog

30 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

Wild to make enforces changes tonight?

"There's a couple that are struggling with flu and have been off so we might be a little bit lightweight for the game in terms of numbers, but again I'm happy with the squad and looking forward to the tough test ahead."

Let’s hope that it’s none of the starting XI from Saturday...🤔 

Enforced changes ? So same as then ? 

AL: Listen Pete, you do not play that little twat Hunt !! Even the fan realises he’s shit now plus he disrespect me. He no play you keep job ! Understand ? 

1 hour ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Enforced changes ? So same as then ? 

AL: Listen Pete, you do not play that little twat Hunt !! Even the fan realises he’s shit now plus he disrespect me. He no play you keep job ! Understand ? Oh, and by the ways, you no use that other prick Taylor either. He cost me fortune if he play. In exchange, I let you drop Vera. Deal?

FIFY

• Like 1

Banks will have the game of his like tonight its going to be tough.

Fortunately our main man is in his usual spot at the front of the North stand to guide our team through with his tactical wizardry and motivational prowess.

The crowd looks sparce at best. Except the away end where Tranmere have brought their best following in atleast 20 years.

Edited by GlossopLatic