Anyone going?

Anyone remotely interested?

Usually for this kind of game I'd be interested about seeing some youngsters given a chance, but I'm not sure who we could give a chance to.  Is Jamie Stott allowed to play?

Zeus deserves another go after Saturday's performance.  Maybe Baxter should get a start?

Just now, oafcshuck said:

Is there still a chance of the play-offs if Bury are deducted 10 points/drop out of the league (are either of these a possibility) If so tonight should be taken just as serious as if we'd won on Saturday.

Bloody hell, i think we are clutching at straws there TBH.

42 minutes ago, oafcshuck said:

Is there still a chance of the play-offs if Bury are deducted 10 points/drop out of the league (are either of these a possibility) If so tonight should be taken just as serious as if we'd won on Saturday.

Depends. If it was administration related, the cutoff was the 4th Thursday in March.

It seems this match isn't  available for the £10 match pass stream, I thought midweek games were?

Next match 30 Apr 2019 19:45 (UK)
Newport County v Oldham Athletic

There is not a match pass available for this match.

£10.00

27 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

It seems this match isn't  available for the £10 match pass stream, I thought midweek games were?

£10.00

Must be the only service that quotes a price for something that isn't available.

35 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

£10.00

Certain clubs aren’t part of the  ifollow live stream system that might be why.