Liverpool game now 7pm kick off Wednesday

Just now, kowenicki said:

That answers my question. Thanks. 

Well explain, why do you think it's a good idea to change your captain, change your goalkeeper and make eight changes into just the second game of the season?

Are the players tired?
Did he not know/does he not know is best XI?

Just now, oafcshuck said:

Well explain, why do you think it's a good idea to change your captain, change your goalkeeper and make eight changes into just the second game of the season?

Are the players tired?

Of course he doesn’t! We’ve had new signings in that haven’t had games yet.  Ffs man. 

Just now, oafcshuck said:

Are the players tired?

I know what would have been a good idea - your dad wearing a johnny!! And Im not referring to Shez 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, kowenicki said:

Of course he doesn’t! We’ve had new signings in that haven’t had games yet.  Ffs man. 

That's what a good solid well prepared pre season is for believe it or not .... shouldn't be starting the season using professional competitive matches to test out systems and players, the best XI should be out there every single game.

1 minute ago, JoeP said:

The two goals we've scored have been the result of terrible defending I'm not even sure you'd see in league two..

Yeah was just going to say that we've been non existent going forward. Still no faith at all in this side. Looks like we've been playing defensively all game.

Edited by Kusunga_Is_God

18 minutes ago, oafcshuck said:

What?
You think eight changes, a change of captain and a change of goalkeeper is good for a consistent team?

But in a competition that no one gives a shit about, its ideal to give players on the fringe a run out against semi decent opposition. 

The various changes and players that have come in have just confirmed what we all know....this is a fair sized squad of absolutely bang average players 

I don’t think I’ve ever felt less connected to a Latics team and struggling to care

its also really galling listening to the LFC commentary going on about how useful it is for their players to be playing proper league sides and how it’’ll help them make the step up to the First team......so kind of those Premier League cu**s to throw us a few scraps from their table

1 minute ago, disjointed said:

But in a competition that no one gives a shit about, its ideal to give players on the fringe a run out against semi decent opposition. 

I get your point but it's not something I'd do second game into a season for a team that's just lost, hardly played together, has no connection or confidence. Perfect game for them to gel, get game time and become a unit (if that's even possible)

Just now, Ritchierich said:

The various changes and players that have come in have just confirmed what we all know....this is a fair sized squad of absolutely bang average players 

I don’t think I’ve ever felt less connected to a Latics team and struggling to care

its also really galling listening to the LFC commentary going on about how useful it is for their players to be playing proper league sides and how it’’ll help them make the step up to the First team......so kind of those Premier League cu**s to throw us a few scraps from their table

Callum Lang is in the George Hill stand.. One hopes that hes signing with us in time for saturday 

1 minute ago, Ritchierich said:

Precisely the reason Ive turned it off... That, and it was boring me to tears 

1 minute ago, oafcshuck said:

I get your point but it's not something I'd do second game into a season for a team that's just lost, hardly played together, has no connection or confidence. Perfect game for them to gel, get game time and become a unit (if that's even possible)

Your hero Shez did exactly the same - even Greg Fleming got a run out in this shit tournament