FAO Barry Owen

Barry

It appears to be common knowledge that you keep track of what is under discussion on here. I don't know if that's true or whether you have a username. 

If it is the case then a direct question. 

You acknowledged in a radio interview that in the latter days of the previous ownership you were not fully aware of everything that was going on and that with the benefit of hindsight you could perhaps a have used your status as a Director to challenge more than was the case. 

As you have retained that status under the new ownership do you feel that you are now in a position to deliver similar challenges given what appears to be a poor level of corporate governance? 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Barry

It appears to be common knowledge that you keep track of what is under discussion on here. I don't know if that's true or whether you have a username. 

You acknowledged in a radio interview that in the latter days of the previous ownership you were not fully aware of everything that was going on and that with the benefit of hindsight you could perhaps a have used your status as a Director to challenge more than was the case. 

As you have retained that status under the new ownership do you feel that you are now in a position to deliver similar challenges given what appears to be a poor level of corporate governance? 

It used to be @Barryowen but that account hasn't logged on in 5 years. He could just be viewing as a guest.

2 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

Barry

or alternatively

Barry

Please can you just Fuck Off and never come near our club again.

Thanks Londonboy.

Currently one of AL’s cheerleaders and totally has his blinkers on with whats going on behind the scenes..

He knows if he challenges AL then he will be told to fuck off and due to him currently having the self importance role at the club then this wont happen anytime soon..

Our clubs fans have become divided due to the incompetent clowns trying to run it or should i say ruin it..

3 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

Barry

If he did challenge AL he would be out the door like everyone else who upsets him. Perhaps BO is trying to gently persuade AL to change his attitude, without confronting him.

I admit it hasn't worked very well so far, if that is what he is doing, but we don't know what goes on behind the scenes.

I'm not trying to stick up for BO here, just making a comment. 

44 minutes ago, oafcshuck said:

Put the red fleece on EBAY ....

Whatever money is raised, use it to get Sheridan back here ....

Please.

Sorry shucks but shez ain’t coming anywhere near B.P....FACT

1 hour ago, al_bro said:

If he did challenge AL he would be out the door like everyone else who upsets him. Perhaps BO is trying to gently persuade AL to change his attitude, without confronting him.

I admit it hasn't worked very well so far, if that is what he is doing, but we don't know what goes on behind the scenes.

Well how effective is he being here? 

Is he trying to coerce the Lemsagams down the path of normality and if so whats he achieving?

We are lead to believe he is advising them what is he advising them on?

If BO was a true fan and had this club at heart he’d have been long gone by now. 

The mere fact the brown noser’s still there is sickening.

AL... What should I do about the JR Stand Barry?

BO... My advice would be to carry on as per last season’s arrangement.

AL...Well fuck em...I’m not giving the FLG a single penny!

BO...OK AL, crack on, you have my full backing😁

1 hour ago, GlossopLatic said:

Well how effective is he being here? 

Is he trying to coerce the Lemsagams down the path of normality and if so whats he achieving?

We are lead to believe he is advising them what is he advising them on?

Pies and chips ..............

We’re all being too nice here

Barry Owen is symptomatic of the mess our club is in 

he’s been there for years with his nose in the trough and saying and doing nothing of consequence as one terrible decision after another has taken us to where we are now

....and to think he was the original fans representative and a supposedly up-standing person given he was an ex-policeman!!

9 minutes ago, Ritchierich said:

We’re all being too nice here

Barry Owen is symptomatic of the mess our club is in 

he’s been there for years with his nose in the trough and saying and doing nothing of consequence as one terrible decision after another has taken us to where we are now

....and to think he was the original fans representative and a supposedly up-standing person given he was an ex-policeman!!

The words upstanding and policeman don't always sit comfortably together. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, al_bro said:

Don't worry BO is not sat on the sidelines gently persuading.He is right there in the vanguard implementing the Lemmys policies

On ‎8‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 12:43 PM, Dave_Og said:

Barry

That went well...……………….don't forget no one wants to talk about BO 😀

5 minutes ago, Lags said:

That went well...……………….don't forget no one wants to talk about BO 😀

What went well?  It is said that he is on here; I didn't think he would answer but I do think that it is important that directors are reminded of their responsibilities now and again in a civil manner.

I don't know if you have listened to this  https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p078tv2t#play but if you have do you think the opening section are indicative of someone fulfilling those responsibilities?  I don't.