Who's the striker then?

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Mods, please can you lock this thread, it is the most frustrating one ever, on the back of the most frustrating fishul article ever!

Put us all out of our misery

Whoever it is, it will be a major anti climax now!

Dear Mods, please can you lock this thread, it is the most frustrating one ever, on the back of the most frustrating fishul article ever!

Had hoped that we would have heard today - the fishul article made it sound so definite - frustrating is the only definite here... :disappointed:

Not when Robin van Persie signs

Found this on the God awful Football-rumours site.

04 Jun 2011 10:05:14

norwich city striker CODY MACDONALD is on the verge ov agreeing terms and signing for oldham athletic you heard it here first

Well, we've certainly got someone excited.

03 Jun 2011 12:12:46

4 tams defo going down this year tranmere Walsall Stevenage and Oldham/Wycombe. Because they have no money and no team spirit

Also found this gem...

So we're going down 'cos we're a 'tam' with no team spirit, oh and somehow Five teams will be relegated this Season? :lol: :lol:

Despite what we're hearing re McDonald it is simply another ruse to increase web traffic, not a cat in hell's chance of him coming here. He's linked with Watford, Shrewsbury, Millwall, Charlton (held talks but Powell has back-tracked), and a few others all can offer more than us on and off the field not going to happen.*

Mendi reckons McDonald isn't the answer he's praying for a has been like Kandol...

*Please prove me wrong...

Found this on the God awful Football-rumours site.

04 Jun 2011 10:05:14

norwich city striker CODY MACDONALD is on the verge ov agreeing terms and signing for oldham athletic you heard it here first

Well, we've certainly got someone excited.

03 Jun 2011 12:12:46

4 tams defo going down this year tranmere Walsall Stevenage and Oldham/Wycombe. Because they have no money and no team spirit

Also found this gem...

So we're going down 'cos we're a 'tam' with no team spirit, oh and somehow Five teams will be relegated this Season? :lol: :lol:

football rumours is brilliant. I love it

the guy who commented on the news at the bottom, please why bring back amos ? no thank you !

i heard from a pretty reliable source who the lad is we are trying to sign and its NOT cody mcdonald.

Maybe it's just me, but i'd be more than happy with Amos for the season. We aren't likely to get a better keeper at this level. I suspect Dickov will be going for more experience though.

PM ME TOO ! ^_^

on another note , why oh why would we announce this on the OS last week? I dont get it now , unless it was to be announced Monday then releasing it Friday would have been a good plan to get some F5ing going on , but to not hear anything is stupid . Surely we only would have announced it if it was a done deal?

Wouldnt we? :(