176 members have voted

1. 1. Are you in favour of this design?

• Yeah - it looks mint
    • Nah - it's not right

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone complaining about the size, we don't fill half of the ground without those eztra seats.

Looks good, much more professional than what we have (or don't have)

lets hope it comes off

clearly corporate emphasis, and quite right. still includes capacity for commoners, like me. we need the income streams. how many hospitality packages will it cater for?

I can't go to every game,as i live too far away, but i'll get a st for this if it is built.

The stand looks pretty good but Corney said there would be scope to increase it's capacity in the future if required..............It might be me but I can't see how you could increase the capacity of that stand if it is built as in the picture.

I know it's just a drawing, but in the fleetwood pic u can see the seats outside the exec boxes. This is a biggie for me. Nothing worse than going in the corner flag suite and shouting encouragement to a plate glass window! I like it though. As long as the gym has a sauna and Jacuzzi and the buy a brick thing is on the inside I'm happy.

The stand looks pretty good but Corney said there would be scope to increase it's capacity in the future if required..............It might be me but I can't see how you could increase the capacity of that stand if it is built as in the picture.

I could be wrong as im only viewing on my phone, but it doesnt look like the seats stretch the full length of the pitch, so maybe seats could be added on the ends? (i dont know if that would be possible)

I could be wrong as im only viewing on my phone, but it doesnt look like the seats stretch the full length of the pitch, so maybe seats could be added on the ends? (i dont know if that would be possible)

I would hope it is built the full length of the pitch from the off..........if not it will look seriously naff!!!

I would hope it is built the full length of the pitch from the off..........if not it will look seriously naff!!!

If it went the full length of the pitch there'd be no chance of filling in the corners when the Chaddy's done.. Probably will look a bit :censored: but it may be that it'll get done when the rest is done or, potentially, a hotel/apartments in the corner.. Orient stylee

Looks better than Fleetwood's effort