North Stand Construction Thread

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never going to be water tight

If the wind is driving the rain towards it - people will get wet

I think he might have meant the rest of the structure, which will be watertight when the last of the windows are in. Obviously the outside area will never be water tight, what with it being outside and all that.

Obviously the outside area will never be water tight, what with it being outside and all that.

It's just not good enough. I'm sending a strongly-worded letter to my local MP.

Mighty impressed with that 3D virtual tour! The configuration of the hospitality and corporate stuff is spot on!

So I am presuming they are going to be doing tier B & C (meal and seat) style hospitality as well as well as the tier A (boxes)... I hope so as I would quite like to do a couple of games and bring the girls. Be nice to do a proper hospitality thing with them.

Mighty impressed with that 3D virtual tour! The configuration of the hospitality and corporate stuff is spot on!

So I am presuming they are going to be doing tier B & C (meal and seat) style hospitality as well as well as the tier A (boxes)... I hope so as I would quite like to do a couple of games and bring the girls. Be nice to do a proper hospitality thing with them.

No I dont think so. Think that is only available as a season ticket upgrade option.

No I dont think so. Think that is only available as a season ticket upgrade option.

Well that would be a stupid business decision....

They could offer meal and seat in a different stand... Much like other clubs do...

Well that would be a stupid business decision....

They could offer meal and seat in a different stand... Much like other clubs do...

Not sure it would be big enough. 10 people x 10 boxes + 100 hundred club seats and theyre already catering for 200 people. Food (hot pot, curry etc) will also be availabe to the 400 people in the fans bar.

Could be wrong tho...

Not sure it would be big enough. 10 people x 10 boxes + 100 hundred club seats and theyre already catering for 200 people. Food (hot pot, curry etc) will also be availabe to the 400 people in the fans bar.

Could be wrong tho...

Yeah I see your point of view. What is the 100 club seats ? Think I missed that ?

There is the Broadway Suite which is available as a season ticket (I think it's about £1,300 + VAT) which is a three course meal and seat in the stand. I was told that, as long as it doesn't sell out as a season ticket, it will be available to buy for individual matches.

Just found the link to all the options. I think its really good value.

I can't find any pricing on the boxes though. How much are they going for ?

I'm pretty sure I read that the 10 seater boxes were £13750 and the 12 seater £16750.

Words... I don't need words..pictures, pictures do it for me every time. In fact... a picture paints a thousand words they say :drinking45:

No sooner said than done!

18462526569_936133a2f6_c.jpg

The good news is the pot holes in the car park access way across the back of the RRE have been filled!

Without reading the previous 2000 odd posts has it been discussed that its clearly not going to be finished for the start of the season?!

Your not allowed to say that on here, the seasons 60 days away and theres not a chance the stand will be anywhere near complete.

Archived