North Stand Construction Thread

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the love of god, I'm begging you all - paint the :censored:ing walls! There is nothing more disappointing about these new stands than getting inside to find unending breezeblock walls!

For the love of god, I'm begging you all - paint the :censored:ing walls! There is nothing more disappointing about these new stands than getting inside to find unending breezeblock walls!

Yes, must admit, I felt a little underwhelmed with the concourse area, surely the breeze blocks will at least be painted? Otherwise it could look quite dingy in there.

Agreed, the stand looks great, hospitality areas look good too but the concourse and match day bar area look terrible. Maybe carpets and plastered walls to follow in a year or two?

Plastered walls a possibility but come on, carpets, are you Avin a Laff!!

Hospital staff car park due to be completed "end of June, early July". Until then, staff can park on the club.

I'd imagine any work on the club car park will be limited until then?

Does anyone know where the disabled spots are going to be in the new stand?

If you mean wheelchair places I think there are 6 raised places but I would imagine these have all gone due to there only being one place left on the fans viewing day. There are also places for wheelchairs for people who are using the exec boxes. I believe there are around 18 wheelchair bays at ground level.

Lots of glass still to go in I would imagine,who's getting the window cleaning contract and will there be anybody in on Thursday eve to pay them when they call round

They'll just turn the pitch sprinklers up a bit surely?

we really need to look into a scheme on a pay what you can basis an try and attract an extra 3 to 400 in the rre.

we can also offset this with the extra revenue we'd be pulling in from the new stand.

also we should see an increase in attendances on those cold tues nite games with the new stands facilities

Archived