North Stand Construction Thread

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've not been online through the weekend and Rummy's got his lefty hat on (got to love him!) so he's not been paying attention.

It's a fair request guys - I'm not going to purge the thread, too much effort - please move to the new thread here for the chat about ticket pricing models and divergent political allegiances.

Ta.

I published new pictures but it made no difference. This thread has been hijacked!

I tried to make the point about the political hijacking with my Dennis Skinner comment earlier in the thread. Obviously too subtle.

No, they need to be hosted elsewhere then wrapped in the BBCode tags.

In English...

1. Go to imgur.com and press the blue "Upload Image" button at the top, here you can paste in the image like you would to an email or word (basically CTRL+V)

2. Copy the image URL from the address bar at the top of the page, once uploaded... it should be something like "http://i.imgur.com/7TExQ3W.jpg"

3. Come back to OWTB.co.uk and start a new post (or open a reply box) and press the small square image in the bar above where you write - looks like a picture frame, as that's what it is.

4. In that box paste the URL to your image (CTRL+V again folks) and then it will appear in the text box.

Job done.

In English...

1. Go to imgur.com and press the blue "Upload Image" button at the top, here you can paste in the image like you would to an email or word (basically CTRL+V)

2. Copy the image URL from the address bar at the top of the page, once uploaded... it should be something like "http://i.imgur.com/7TExQ3W.jpg"

3. Come back to OWTB.co.uk and start a new post (or open a reply box) and press the small square image in the bar above where you write - looks like a picture frame, as that's what it is.

4. In that box paste the URL to your image (CTRL+V again folks) and then it will appear in the text box.

Job done.

OLeW2vt.png

Bingo!!

Cheers

So is that an indication of how far the rain will reach on a vile day like yesterday or is the roof leaking !!!!!!!!

Let's judge it when everything is finished. Sides Aren't on, gutters aren't sorted yet etc....

Driving rain will get anywhere!

Archived