North Stand Construction Thread

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your not allowed to say that on here, the seasons 60 days away and theres not a chance the stand will be anywhere near complete.

It's been said we've requested the first 3 fixtures to be away from home so that would mean another 28 days for it to be finished.

Its not like we wont have other seats in the ground to accomodate any fans who need to move is it!

Its not like we wont have other seats in the ground to accomodate any fans who need to move is it!

It's an easy request to accommodate.

The seating will be ready. I cant see why that would be a problem, even if the rest is out of bounds then. But even for the rest 60 days is a long time considering it wil be weatherproof quite soon from the looks of it.

If the football league don't grant our request then I'd be pretty pissed off if I'd have paid for a box and miss a few games. I'd be claiming some compensation.

A couple might be played midweek instead of on a Saturday but that might happen anyway, we will still play 23 league games at home.

If the football league don't grant our request then I'd be pretty pissed off if I'd have paid for a box and miss a few games. I'd be claiming some compensation.

The interior of the boxes could be finished off and accessed from the terraced area, all that's needed then is a few takeaway menus from local restaurants and they're sorted.

A couple might be played midweek instead of on a Saturday but that might happen anyway, we will still play 23 league games at home.

If drawn at home in the Capital One cup it could be the stand wont be opened.

It's looking good in the Chron.

2015611_10831.jpg

<sigh> - from my vantage position in the Main Stand, I and the remaining few hundred will look across at this beauty. Now get the seats in and ensure the camera position is somewhat higher than last season and then we can bring in a few players...

Archived