North Stand Construction Thread

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there a particular reason for why the concourses in the new stand are so small? It's terrible in there at half time with the kiosk queues snaking round in no particular order almost going back out into the stand, with access to the toilets difficult. Just feels really badly thought out.

Is there a particular reason for why the concourses in the new stand are so small? It's terrible in there at half time with the kiosk queues snaking round in no particular order almost going back out into the stand, with access to the toilets difficult. Just feels really badly thought out.

I'm more bothered about the chips and gravy, what happenened to the TV's in there as well, all the power points and aerials are there its just short of a couple of tellys, been to a couple of non league grounds recently that that are better staffed, equipped and set out than our effort.

It's because the retail units extend into what would be the continuation of the concourse. Note: The use of the units has changed since the original plan.

http://planningpa.oldham.gov.uk/online-applications/files/64ED7FFCCF8EE945B54E296B37F6494E/pdf/PA_333100_12-PROPOSED_GROUND_FLOOR_PLAN-1466065.pdf

Little space and very slow service. Pre pour the pints at busiest times please...

Mince pies were a nice touch on Monday, mind.

I'm more bothered about the chips and gravy, what happenened to the TV's in there as well, all the power points and aerials are there its just short of a couple of tellys, been to a couple of non league grounds recently that that are better staffed, equipped and set out than our effort.

They probably thought they would try to finish other parts of the stand first because even the absolute worst moaning bastard Oldham fans wouldn't winge about not having Sky Sports prior to the game...its seems they got that one wrong aswell

They probably thought they would try to finish other parts of the stand first because even the absolute worst moaning bastard Oldham fans wouldn't winge about not having Sky Sports prior to the game...its seems they got that one wrong aswell

Or hows about they provide a facility they promised when taking everyones dollar in the summer, the electrics connected now so you'd think they would have the resources to install a couple of tellys and a chip fryer.

Or hows about they provide a facility they promised when taking everyones dollar in the summer, the electrics connected now so you'd think they would have the resources to install a couple of tellys and a chip fryer.

Do you need this in bigger type?

They probably thought they would try to finish other parts of the stand first because even the absolute worst moaning bastard Oldham fans wouldn't winge about not having Sky Sports prior to the game...its seems they got that one wrong aswell.

Do you need this in bigger type?

They probably thought they would try to finish other parts of the stand first because even the absolute worst moaning bastard Oldham fans wouldn't winge about not having Sky Sports prior to the game...its seems they got that one wrong aswell.

You do realise we are nearly in January and not August, despite the poor football at home this season more fans won't renew ST's next season because of all the lies the club have churned out over this farce of a stand and the fact it is in large still a building site, trust me I am not alone in thinking I have been royally bummed up the arse (bone dry) by the club this season.

You do realise we are nearly in January and not August, despite the poor football at home this season more fans won't renew ST's next season because of all the lies the club have churned out over this farce of a stand and the fact it is in large still a building site, trust me I am not alone in thinking I have been royally bummed up the arse (bone dry) by the club this season.

Yes and a :censored:in television is the least of the :censored:in problems. You are now moaning because you can't watch TV before a game...

I have a really simple solution for you.If you are so unhappy then stop going! Don't renew don't buy the product!

In fact ask for your money back Simon Corney will refund you I'm sure!

Yes and a :censored:in television is the least of the :censored:in problems. You are now moaning because you can't watch TV before a game...

I have a really simple solution for you.If you are so unhappy then stop going! Don't renew don't buy the product!

Yes all its missing is a couple of TV's, Simon can have my money hopefully it will go towards relieving David Dunn of his duties.

Says the man in Blackpool who never goes.... :)

Archived