North Stand Construction Thread

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

diego can you clear something up for me?

I've booked a few hospitality seats but does that go to OAFC or somewhere else?

because OEC sounds separate from OAFC

thanks in advance. Roy

I know nothing, but according to ChaddySmoker on here on 18.12.2015:

Oldham Event Centre Ltd is owned 50% S Corney and 25% each Blitz & Gazal.

Corney has said in the past the OEC deal secures the Club's future in the town.

Went in for the hospitality meal etc against Millwall. Nothing but praise for the whole experience (other than the defeat!!).

Really welcomed and looked after from start to finish. The food was excellent and the people on our table, including two Millwall fans, added to the afternoon.

Will definitely be booking again and I can see this oversubscribed for many games. A big step in the right direction.

Good stuff! What was on the menu MSB? And how much is the booze? Ha! I think once the completion of the 1895 and directors suites alongside the coffee shop and car park are all finished, the oec will begin to glow. Is the 1895 suite just one big supporters bar? Im very uninformed on it all

thanks in advance. Roy

Oafc will get some and OEC will get some god knows what the split or contract is but as has been said just enjoy the day.

N Ashton ‏@real1314 10h10 hours ago Oldham, England

@SimonJWoodUK @oecnews great food - as good as best Manchester restaurants, great service, great staff. Fully deserves local support

Gillian Bradley ‏@BradleysBakery 2h2 hours ago

Thanks to @SimonJWoodUK @oecnews for the amazing food last night . Had a great time .

CYy1fMyUsAAXDXg.jpg

Good stuff! What was on the menu MSB? And how much is the booze? Ha! I think once the completion of the 1895 and directors suites alongside the coffee shop and car park are all finished, the oec will begin to glow. Is the 1895 suite just one big supporters bar? Im very uninformed on it all

Salmon to start, pork belly, profiteroles. Pint of San Miguel £4 all excellent especially the San Miguel!!!

thanks in advance. Roy

Why would you ask Diego!!!!!!

He is correct about as often as the chron!

Also went to this last night.

Food was fantastic and the service and entertainment was too. The room was very well set up and the lighting very good.

Got to say they did a great job all round of putting the event on.

Interestingly the Director that no one ever sees, Anna Kocheran, was there over seeing the event.

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/oafc/details/event.aspx?itemref=1413

New Dine with Simon Wood date announced. It seems you have a drink in the new Directors lounge before making your way to the Broadway suite. Is it any good in there (new directors lounge)?

Honestly mate, the best way to find out is book on and go and have a look for yourself.

I had a great night last Friday at the Simon Wood event. I know it won't be popular to say on here but it was a really well organised do in a great facility. I was chatting to a few non-Latics fans who attended including two Dundee United season ticket holders who were very impressed with our new facility.

At £75 a pop, and serving 60 people a time - that's £4500 a time, this could be a money spinner if they're able to continuously wow the audience and I guess it'll be Simons job to create new and inventive menu's.

Oldham Event Centre ‏@oecnews 1h1 hour ago

Tickets for this event are VERY limited, so book now and don't miss out! Online booking is available here... https://www.eticketing.co.uk/oafc/details/event.aspx?itemref=1413 …

At £75 a pop, and serving 60 people a time - that's £4500 a time, this could be a money spinner if they're able to continuously wow the audience and I guess it'll be Simons job to create new and inventive menu's.

Never mind fancy new menu's, Is meat pie, mash, and mushy peas on the menu?

I had a great night last Friday at the Simon Wood event. I know it won't be popular to say on here but it was a really well organised do in a great facility. I was chatting to a few non-Latics fans who attended including two Dundee United season ticket holders who were very impressed with our new facility.

Lorraine Kelly?

The price doesn't include any drinks apart from champagne on arrival. They took a fair amount more money over the bar too on Friday too.

Archived