New Home Kit's Finally Arrived

Exactly....can't believe they wouldn't take up my offer of massaging that thigh...hmmm....maybe I have hit upon something for the ladies.....maybe not so much as molesting a player but like a buy one for a dinner date/charity auction..was going to say for a night but it would read soooooo wrong. Heheh..

I'm hazarding a guess that night Italian restaurant nights with Lanzoni weren't aimed at the same crowd who went to the Georgian Poker Evening with Gregan.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hazarding a guess that night Italian restaurant nights with Lanzoni weren't aimed at the same crowd who went to the Georgian Poker Evening with Gregan.

I did'nt attend either nor dog gate either....so I could not possible comment...heheh

However I think the trust are thinking of doing an evening with George in the new year sometime...sooooo I best put it on my Santa wish list.

Wasn't the Italian night with Luca Scapuzzi and the other one?

not a dig at O4U... just stating that surely not many on here are still going to buy the shirt? not many on here would buy it anyway like but how can the club satisfy charging £40 for a shirt that's 4 months late

Well, it's not the club that's charging £39.99 is it?

And if people want to buy it, and many will , then buying through Playershare is well worth a reminder

The whole situation with the shop being shut, the lack of home kits, no merchandise available, :censored:e quality away kits etc is :censored:ing farcical.

I wanted to buy a pair of the Sondico training pants for football training now the weather is going to get colder.

I've searched online in the vain hope of being able to order some, and the good news is I can have Portsmouth ones via the SD website. Outstanding. Not.

And as for the commercial guru who has negotiated this fantastic deal for us?

It looks :censored:ing amateurish at best, and that's being kind!

Does all the revenue (if any) from the kit go to the company, and none to us? That's the case with Newcastle.

The rarely-wrong Chron says Sports Direct will operate the shop and pay sales royalties to the club.

http://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news-features/10/oldham-athletic-news/86668/boundary-park-name-change-in-1m-deal

Don't know whether the Club gets royalties on sales from the company's Oldham town centre shop.

The rarely-wrong Chron says Sports Direct will operate the shop and pay sales royalties to the club.

http://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news-features/10/oldham-athletic-news/86668/boundary-park-name-change-in-1m-deal

Don't know whether the Club gets royalties on sales from the company's Oldham town centre shop.

I can't see any reason why the club would get anything out of the existing SD shop that happens to be in Oldham, other than a royalty on the sales of Latics kit.

With respect to the new 'club shop' if and when it appears, I would imagine it'll sell the usual SD :censored: and the club will receive a royalty only on sales of Latics merchandise. SD will presumably pay rent but I would think that would be to Brassbank, rather than the club, since the club won't own the units.

I don't get the reasoning that the money will go to Brassbank rather than the club. The club doesn't own the ground, does that mean Brassbank make all the money from ticket sales? I'm not saying that it won't happen, just that it's a bit flawed. We need the non match day income for fair play- we won't get that if the club doesn't earn the rent.

I don't get the reasoning that the money will go to Brassbank rather than the club. The club doesn't own the ground, does that mean Brassbank make all the money from ticket sales? I'm not saying that it won't happen, just that it's a bit flawed. We need the non match day income for fair play- we won't get that if the club doesn't earn the rent.

But a matchday is a club event. A shop operating on the site isn't necessarily.