Iain Dowie 25/1

Alan Curbishley 33/1

Noel Blake 33/1

Paul Cook 33/1

Kevin Philips 33/1

Nigel Worthington 33/1

Harry Redknapp 33/1

John Ward 33/1

Someone mentioned Mark Warburton earlier, think he will be out of our price range, he would demand a fair crust for sure, if we did get him i would raise a toast to that :grin:

Slice of common sense. Bread and butter manager. can't believe Brentford got shut.

Well, this has been another boring non-event of a season......

I wouldn't mind Scholes as a director (i.e. to give us his money). But why would anyone want him as a manager? Soft natured, unqualified (in license terms {not certain, but can't remember seeing him get them}) and a prominent player for the team most of our fans dislike.

He doesn't strike me as soft natured. Quite the opposite. I think he'd be a tough little ginge.

What are the odds for "none of the above"?

Its fascinating watching the speculation. The person needs to be available because no compensation will be paid. The person needs to be cheap because none of the compensation received will get anywhere near the new manager (or the team). It can't be a current player for player/manager unless they already play for us.

What about the guy he helps people put on their coats when they get substituted as he doesn't seem to have much else to do but has a nice manner?

TP is a good bet because he will be there on the touchline Saturday and it might take a long time to find a replacement.

Uwe Rosler - IMO only did as good a job as he did with Brentford due to Mark Warburton.

I think this has been proved by what Mark Warburton has achieved since Rosler left Brentford and what Rosler achieved at Wigan.

For me I would go for Scholes till the end of season with a pre contract agreement that Warburton comes in once his contract has run it's course with Brentford.

Uwe Rosler - IMO only did as good a job as he did with Brentford due to Mark Warburton.

I think this has been proved by what Mark Warburton has achieved since Rosler left Brentford and what Rosler achieved at Wigan.

For me I would go for Scholes till the end of season with a pre contract agreement that Warburton comes in once his contract has run it's course with Brentford.

Agree about Rosler.

But Scholes then Warbuton = £££££££££

I wouldn't mind Scholes as a director (i.e. to give us his money). But why would anyone want him as a manager? Soft natured, unqualified (in license terms {not certain, but can't remember seeing him get them}) and a prominent player for the team most of our fans dislike.

Scholes has a EUFA B license;

http://www.squawka.com/news/paul-scholes-admits-hes-not-excited-by-manchester-united-role/155280

Yes, I think the operative word is cheap in both wages and getting hold of them.

I don't think Hassellbaink is that far out of reach, but he is new to the job and it's a bit much to judge managers on half a season.

Darrell Clarke at Brizzle Rovers seems to be doing a decent job (and did at Salisbury).