League 1 Activity

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Gaz_Oafc said:

Baffling to sack Lucketti and stick Lowe in charge. 

I agree but its probably good news for us, all I can think is that they've wrote this season off and are going for the cheap option. It appears their gamble to get out of this division has succeeded only problem is they are going the wrong way.

1 minute ago, Gaz_Oafc said:

Baffling decision to sack Lucketti and stick Lowe in charge. Chairman's given up (but then why sack Lucketti?)

Chairman is prone to making baffling decisions! 

Although I think that Chris was well out of his depth in a lot of ways. 

His body language in the dugout said so and I think he made a mistake going for Parkinson as assistant, don't think he helped much.

Perhaps getting the bullet came as a relief to Chris. 

Think he's too nice to be the main guy  ... better as assistant manager in a good cop/ bad cop set up? 

Just now, BFC1885 said:

Chairman is prone to making baffling decisions! 

Although I think that Chris was well out of his depth in a lot of ways. 

His body language in the dugout said so and I think he made a mistake going for Parkinson as assistant, don't think he helped much.

Perhaps getting the bullet came as a relief to Chris. 

Think he's too nice to be the main guy  ... better as assistant manager in a good cop/ bad cop set up? 

Would you have taken Shez? Seems a no-brainer to me.

On 14/01/2018 at 6:51 PM, Andy Perimeter West said:

TENA pads on standby for the old fart get together ;D

Dont know how old you are Andy, but I'm approaching 73yo and will take you on in a 100m sprint for charity anytime.

5 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Dont know how old you are Andy, but I'm approaching 73yo and will take you on in a 100m sprint for charity anytime.

Reply of the day/week. I'm already 73 with a very dodgy knee and back, so I'm not taking part, but I'd love to witness this event.

Archived