League 1 Activity

1 hour ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Think Dale's fixture pile-up will see them drop. I fancy Bury to make a decent fist of it, but probably left it too late. Surely MK have enough about them to stay up. Fleetwood and us are the one's I reckon could be in trouble. However, there is still a long way to go...

Did you go to the MK game?  

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

6 games in hand, 6 points.  They average LESS than a point a game, why would that increase? It’s more likely to reduce with that pile up.  They are poor. 

Keith Hill is no mug. They won’t go down without a fight.

Rochdale are gone, for me.

Bury have a top 8 squad of individuals. Don’t think they will, but they’ve got the quality to go on a run. Doubt they will be won’t write them off.

Fleetwood will struggle after Rosler’s sacking. Fancy them to drop. Of the rest I think Wimbledon and Blackpool will be around the bottom.

We won’t go down.

14 minutes ago, Wardie said:

Probably be about two weeks, won't it?
Maybe another Sunday game and on TV, so Dale won't be complaining.

They won’t complain no.  Their legs will be when they are playing every Tuesday and Saturday for the entirety of the rest of the season.  I hope the replay is a few weeks away, it will be on their minds.  

16 minutes ago, Moldham said:

Feb 28th so says the BBC website.

Excellent. 3 days after Wigan, 3 days before Plymouth.  If they can somehow cock up

and only get a draw against MK Dons (unlikely as MK Dons are in free fall), then they will be in deep trouble after those games. 

To be honest and being envious  as a Latics fan I was hoping initially before the match that Dale would get beat today

However as the game progressed I begin to hope that they would get a result and fair does to them they did. 

Then when they went behind I realised that an equaliser would be, in Latics best interests 

For reasons already documented on here, fixture backlog,suspensions, injuries (which I would not wish on anybody) they will suffer in their struggle to avoid relegation 

48 minutes ago, another fan said:

To be honest and being envious  as a Latics fan I was hoping initially before the match that Dale would get beat today

However as the game progressed I begin to hope that they would get a result and fair does to them they did. 

Then when they went behind I realised that an equaliser would be, in Latics best interests 

For reasons already documented on here, fixture backlog,suspensions, injuries (which I would not wish on anybody) they will suffer in their struggle to avoid relegation 

I don't think they have a midweek game before they play us.

53 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

7 games in March

April 3rd Bury A

April 7th Portsmouth H

April 10th Wigan H

April 14th Peterborough A 

April 17th Latics A

Fairly  tall order that

2 hours ago, BP1960 said:

Really?

Wed 21 Feb...MK Dons

Wed 28 Feb...Spurs

Tue 6 Mar...Walsall

Tue 13 Mar...Southend

Fri 30 March...Shrewsbury (OK, not midweek I grant you)

Tue 3 Apr...Bury

Tue 10 Apr...Wigan

Tue 17 Apr...Latics

Most of those look like midweek games to me.

Archived