League 1 Activity

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, astottie said:

Bradford appoint Grayson. Has he already got 3 or 4 teams out of this division?

Its 4 which is bloody impressive 

Grayson, has previously won promotions with Blackpool, Huddersfield, Leeds and Preston since first manager role in 2007

that’s a fair record 

7 hours ago, stevesidg said:

Grayson, has previously won promotions with Blackpool, Huddersfield, Leeds and Preston since first manager role in 2007

that’s a fair record 

It is a decent record, but it has been with clubs who should have been in Championship anyway. I reckon most of us would have managed to get Leeds, Huddersfield and Preston up...

3 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

It is a decent record, but it has been with clubs who should have been in Championship anyway. I reckon most of us would have managed to get Leeds, Huddersfield and Preston up...

Given Bradford are as big, if not bigger, than all but Leeds, it seems a fit that works

Out of interest, how big are Blackpool really? I don't see them as any bigger than us, other than a decent spell where they made the top flight a few years back

3 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Considering most would have immediately bought Carl Winchester for their midfield I doubt that very much :) 

Just now, mickjagger said:

It stays as it is we can consider it to be a very good day results wise  Fleetwood , Wimbledon & MK Dons are on disastrous runs lets hope it continues.

I agree but my selfish side wants it to be a perfect set of results.
Scunny equalize.

20 minutes ago, Wardie said:

A mixed bag so far with today's results. Could do with Scunny scoring a couple to take Northampton back down again, Gillingham and Brizzle to score and Charlton to put the game away.

Last minute shocker. 

1 minute ago, Ryan said:

Dale have 6 in hand on some teams and Bury have a better squad than us. I’m not writing anyone off. 

As much as Dale have to do, they should not be written off. It's still way too early in my opinion to forecast.
I do not agree however that Bury have a better squad than Latics.

7 minutes ago, Wardie said:

As much as Dale have to do, they should not be written off. It's still way too early in my opinion to forecast.
I do not agree however that Bury have a better squad than Latics.

There’s some quality individuals in that Bury team, can’t understand why it hasn’t clicked for them. We *should* be fine with Doyle coming back but I have a feeling it’s going to go to the last day...

2 hours ago, Ryan said:

Dale have 6 in hand on some teams and Bury have a better squad than us. I’m not writing anyone off. 

6 games in hand, 6 points.  They average LESS than a point a game, why would that increase? It’s more likely to reduce with that pile up.  They are poor. 

Archived