League 1 Activity

11 hours ago, Sparkleking said:

Really?

Wed 21 Feb...MK Dons

Wed 28 Feb...Spurs

Tue 6 Mar...Walsall

Tue 13 Mar...Southend

Fri 30 March...Shrewsbury (OK, not midweek I grant you)

Tue 3 Apr...Bury

Tue 10 Apr...Wigan

Tue 17 Apr...Latics

Most of those look like midweek games to me.

According  to the Rochdale fixture list they have no game between 17th -24th March.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, jorvik_latic said:

What's your point here? The list you've quoted doesn't say there is either.

My original point was they aren't playing 2 games a week as some thought..Now get out of bed on the other side.

29 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

My original point was they aren't playing 2 games a week as some thought..Now get out of bed on the other side.

It was a perfectly honest question, I was trying to understand what you were trying to say :unsure: Maybe you need to get out of the bed the other side. 

You said

I don't think they have a midweek game before they play us

They do. You said nothing about playing 2 games a week.

16 minutes ago, jorvik_latic said:

It was a perfectly honest question, I was trying to understand what you were trying to say :unsure: Maybe you need to get out of the bed the other side. 

You said

Glad you got gist of it, maybe couhave been better worded.

Ps I can only get out of bed one side, my wife has a big wardrobe blocking the way.

4 hours ago, jorvik_latic said:

You said

OWTB, where people have heated arguments about Rochdales fixture list

Amazing that Dale are still not two thirds of the way through their season.
Didn't Latics have a similar problem in 1994?
I seem to remember there being games every two to three days around April and May...or maybe my old age is playing tricks with me.

23 minutes ago, Wardie said:

Amazing that Dale are still not two thirds of the way through their season.
Didn't Latics have a similar problem in 1994?
I seem to remember there being games every two to three days around April and May...or maybe my old age is playing tricks with me.

The worst run was in 89/90. 5 games in 9 days.

Sun forest LC final Wembley 

Tues Oxford.h

Thursday wolves h

Saturday Sunderland a

Monday Bradford a

2 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Unlike Dale last night, that WAS an incredible performance by Wigan.  Well done to them.  Defended like men possessed against a properly strong City team. 

Helped by the man u supporting ref mind

5 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Unlike Dale last night, that WAS an incredible performance by Wigan.  Well done to them.  Defended like men possessed against a properly strong City team. 

Dale achieved the same score against Spurs as did Juventus.  How the hell is that not an incredible performance??

27 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Completely disagree. I thought Wigan were completely outplayed. City were outstanding but had ten men. Shocking ref decided the outcome. He allowed the Wigan players to change his mind.

Yesterday Rochdale had a great first half and hung on second half. They just about deserved a draw. Spurs were ok but not as good as city today. My opinion. Happy to be contracted. 

39 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Unlike Dale last night, that WAS an incredible performance by Wigan.  Well done to them. 

Fucking hell your boring, your posts should be sponsored by John Smiths your that bitter. If that was us holding Spurs to a two all draw you'd be all over it.

13 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Fucking hell your boring, your posts should be sponsored by John Smiths your that bitter. If that was us holding Spurs to a two all draw you'd be all over it.

I just praised Wigan, not that Bitter then.  I don’t like Dale... so shoot me.  Get off your high horse.  

18 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Bit harsh - I'd never go as far as comparing anyone to that hideous excuse for a beer :)

Archived