League 1 Activity

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Dont know how old you are Andy, but I'm approaching 73yo and will take you on in a 100m sprint for charity anytime.

Warning to Mr West if I didn't know he was an OAP I'd have never guessed BP is having sat next to him for a season and a half.

24 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

Latics Olympics to raise money for OWTB. Put me down for the 5k (55-60 age bracket).

Maybe OWTB in conjunction with the Trust and AL could arrange  a Latics supporters Olympics on the main pitch after the season ends before re-seeding?

1 minute ago, rudemedic said:

Warning to Mr West if I didn't know he was an OAP I'd have never guessed BP is having sat next to him for a season and a half.

You've seen me sprint for a half time pie then RM?

5 hours ago, MAC0AFC said:

Bloody ell. Some commitment that fella!

As Dave says, I live away from the bosom of the north and so don’t buy a season ticket. This is my way of putting my equivalent season ticket money into the club in a scheme hopefully not open to abuse by people without the club as their primary concern. I hope it’s still worth it.

9 hours ago, MAC0AFC said:

Gold to hear that, Lookers. Which games do you manage to get to down there? Is there still a regular oasis group that attended the darn sarth games? 

Aye, there’s up to 30 irregulars that make up the modern day OASIS..... a contingent of which will be at Posh this weekend. I’ve made it to Charlton & Gills thus far but will be coming up for B@stard Rovers too.

Not sure if this has been mentioned...

The Latics and Scunthorpe United are both fighting to take Easah Suliman on-loan from Aston Villa after he has been overlooked by Steve Bruce.

John Terry, James Chester, Chris Samba and Tommy Elphick are all in front of Suliman in the pecking order at Villa Park which fuels the argument to send the highly rated 19-year-old out on loan.

Fromm Footymad.com

http://www.footymad.com/oldham-athletic/news/tmnw/latics_chase_youngster_914446/index.shtml

Archived