Players linked with us

Possibility of someone on loan from Arsenal? Not many first team strikers and they've been linked with signing some so fits the bill of waiting for them to sign someone.

Probably unlikely but Sanogo went on loan to Charlton last season and don't think he impressed much. Might end up dropping another division?

It has been mentioned on Twitter by one of the backroom staff at Leicester that now Llandro Martis has signed for them he will be going to Oldham on loan until January.

Don't :rifle:the messenger.

Lofty

I suspect that the 'member of Leicester's backroom staff' is actually an Oldham fan on the wind-up.

You can shoot me all you want.

Correct me if I'm wrong but you were calling for another striker due to him not scoring. Meaning you want someone else playing instead

The manager is signing another striker, and although McKay isn't written off I expect him to be replaced in the short term.

Having said that I hope McKay proves me wrong and scores an hat trick at Bury.

Edited by BP1960

There's a difference between writing him off completely and thinking somebody else is more deserving of a place in the team...

That you have to agree with. However the player is unknown and currently elsewhere so how does he 'deserve' to take someone's place?

Palace have reached an agreement with Liverpool to sign Belgium striker Christian Benteke.

The clubs have agreed a fee of £27m plus add-ons that could see the deal rise to above £30m

Hopefully that's that then and Ladapo or Appiah are signed in time for next week...or could it be Keshi Anderson? He scored 3 in 7 for Doncaster last season. Edited by Blue_Guru