Players linked with us

It's a non starter the Dennis rumour Macclesfield have to cancel the loan in order for him to be sold and that's very unlikely http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/stockport-county-say-kristian-dennis-10545594

When I was in his Dad's cab he said Macclesfield were holding out for a good share of the fee, to terminate the loan.

I remember when Eamon O'Keefe was at Mossley many moons ago and Latics could have got him for peanuts, the next season he went to Everton and became a full ROI international.

Leo Skeete was at Mossley too at the time, an excellent centre forward superb in the air. No one anywhere near their ability here now. Makes you think there must be more out there in non league like them.

That was a good team. Mossley's golden years. I watched them in the FA trophy final at Wembley (beaten by Dagenham, i think).

Apparently one of the players Sheridan is after is Kelvin Mellor, an attacking full back/wing back that he managed at Plymouth

Searched 'Mellor #pafc' into the Twitter search bar:

Their fans hate him! Says he's the team's weak-link and a total liability...

Miles Addison has left Posh today, could he be the southern based centre half that was linked the other day?

Could fit the template but I suppose southern based depends on your starting point.

I've always thought he flattered to deceive and has never quite lived up to his potential, aged 27 and played just over 100 games I think. Either that or injury prone.

Miles Addison has left Posh today, could he be the southern based centre half that was linked the other day?

There's only 5 teams is the South of England as I see it, but he could now be at a non league club I suppose..

http://www.myfootygrounds.co.uk/AreaMap.asp?view=ENGLAND

Edited by BP1960