Stop The Rot ... Corney Out

Corney needs to go as soon as we have someone who will actually waste throw a :censored: load of cash at the club with no hope of any return, ever.

Looks like he'll be owner for life.

i think running the club is another issue. He's not here most of the time. He needs someone to manage the club who knows what he's doing. I'll state the obvious, get rid of Owen. He serves no obvious purpose. He's an amateur who's there by default.

Still, if he did that, he'd have to pay someone a wage...just get rid of him and let Joy run the shop.

Detective :censored:peas is not there by default, Corney didn't have to invite him to remain/join the board when he stepped down as Trust Chairman; he still did though.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come up with a viable owner and he'll leave.

I for one am grateful that we have secured our medium term future at BP through the building of the new stand. I don't give a :censored: if I have to wait three or four months longer than expected.

I do. I didn't want to go in there in the first place, but I bought a season ticket in there after being kicked out of the Chaddy to create a better atmosphere (what a :censored:in joke!). Then I was lied to by being told it would be ready for the start of the season when they knew full well it wouldn't be. A viable owner needs to meet his mates asking price. It's nowt to do with him, he's just cocking it up even more till that happens.

I do. I didn't want to go in there in the first place, but I bought a season ticket in there after being kicked out of the Chaddy to create a better atmosphere (what a :censored:in joke!). Then I was lied to by being told it would be ready for the start of the season when they knew full well it wouldn't be. A viable owner needs to meet his mates asking price. It's nowt to do with him, he's just cocking it up even more till that happens.

I was kicked out of the chaddy too and wasn't happy.

The stand will be there for decades. I don't really care if it's four months late.

I was kicked out of the chaddy too and wasn't happy.

The stand will be there for decades. I don't really care if it's four months late.

But why didn't that dickhead just say that, be honest for once, instead of setting deadlines he was never going to meet and pissing everyone off (except you) in the process?

• 2 months later...

If there is a potential owner, with the right funds and plans then I'll be campaigning for Corney to sell. Until that point, we cannot just sell to any one putting in an offer, and we have someone who has not done a runner when he had many opportuntites to do so. So we will have to continue as we are.

I still think we are a half decent manager, a couple of signings and a couple of key players back from doing a lot better than we are. EDIT. Better add keeper in ...

Edited by singe

One of the big problems in the running of the club is the board of directors we have.

SC is spending more time in the states and the people left here to run the place are completely

out of their depth.

The signing of Kelly as manager was befitting to their level of competence.

I think they have been put in their positions are more of a feed back avenue to SC whilst he is away.

Nobody appears to have any authority or the ability to come out and address the issues as they come up.

The new stand situation being one where nobody will give definite updates etc where people still don't know what's happening to their Xmasbookings. 100 club members don't know when they will be able to take their seats.

The whole club is run on a totally amateurish way with the head man AWOL.

The only time directors appear to say anything is when they are asking fans to stop moaning and lower expectations.

Ever since Chedgate the club has been on a downward spiral which is now filtering through to the playing side and unless addressed we are heading for league 2.

The only hope we appear to have is that the 3 muskateers will relinquish the ownership of the club as Gartside has done at Bolton.

Believe me if we get relegated we ain't coming back so it need sorting now.

Short term SC needs to put somebody in charge at board level with some balls , tell Dunn if he doesn't win the next 2 games he is out and take Holden with him and if he does win the next 2 games still sack em for being incompetent in the first place.

The whole place needs people with some bottle , boardroom , manager and players and that starts at the top.

Edited by losesome

The sooner the masses see that tta bought the club to asset strip the better. So much land has been sold off and a large proportion of the North stand revenue will not benefit oafc it will go to oec and in turn brass bank. They are not concerned with how well oafc do on the pitch as they are making their money out of us elsewhere.

Corney and Co are like a dry rot and it set in many years ago. It seems only now are more starting to see it.

They must go

The sooner the masses see that tta bought the club to asset strip the better. So much land has been sold off and a large proportion of the North stand revenue will not benefit oafc it will go to oec and in turn brass bank. They are not concerned with how well oafc do on the pitch as they are making their money out of us elsewhere.

Corney and Co are like a dry rot and it set in many years ago. It seems only now are more starting to see it.

They must go

Whilst probably too extreme I am Sadly believing this trail of thought more and more each season...this season though has been the most compelling. I struggle to find any reason to be convinced that Corneys heart is still in it in relation to footballing matters...

It's like the board and team in place are doing enough just to keep enough belief that they are trying on the football side of things I.e making loans, watch us for £5 etc...the reality is if that is the plan of TTA none of the others will know about it.

They must go

You really think they've made money?