Kelly Leaves Oldham

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I genuinely feel sorry for the guy, he was so out of his depth and his application should have gone in the bin. The interview I saw at the awards evening was the same interview we saw for the next four months.

Good luck Darren, go and learn your trade properly get some real experience at FL level then apply elsewhere in the future.

I'm fuming that our great club has had to necessitate the need to sack a manager after 9 games, a manager who should have never been giving the job. We join the list of clubs perceived to be trigger happy because our clueless board took yet another ill thought out punt and a :censored:ing cheap one at that

And I won't attend any game that Holden is at the helm he should have been fired too...

I genuinely feel sorry for the guy, he was so out of his depth and his application should have gone in the bin. The interview I saw at the awards evening was the same interview we saw for the next four months.

Good luck Darren, go and learn your trade properly get some real experience at FL level then apply elsewhere in the future.

I'm fuming that our great club has had to necessitate the need to sack a manager after 9 games, a manager who should have never been giving the job. We join the list of clubs perceived to be trigger happy because our clueless board took yet another ill thought out punt and a :censored:ing cheap one at that

And I won't attend any game that Holden is at the helm he should have been fired too...

What do you expect with an Accountant, PC Plod and Estate Agent forming 3\4's of the panel?

Oldham Athletic (2004) AFC Limited can confirm that first team manager, Darren Kelly, is no longer in charge of first team affairs at the club.

The Board of Directors would like to place on record their thanks to Darren for his contribution to the development of the club during his tenure and wish him well for the future.

The club will not be seeking any applications for the role of first team manager at this time and can also confirm that all the current coaching staff will remain in their respective roles.

The club will not be making any further comment on this matter at the present time.